Post 41

zendevil

smiley - nahnah to the Meat Mods!

zdt

Signup thread

Post 42

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Yeah!

So, Terri, to help me resuscitate this wonderful spot, will you help me add some recipes? Feel free to email or leave them on my PS if not here.

Signup thread

Post 43

zendevil

No probs. Which place would you prefer me to put my yummy stuff m'dear?

zdt

Signup thread

Post 44

No preference, personally, though the HVS Virtual Vegetarian Restaurant is probably the best place- start a new convo if you want, or else an unedited guide entry I can link to?

I made a wickedly good Thai curry over the weekend, and I shall share a recipe by this weekend.

Signup thread

Post 45

Guizang

I would like to join please. P.S. this society seems to be not very active.smiley - erm

Signup thread

Post 46

I've just assumed responsibility for maintaining this society within the past month, and I'm working on some new ideas. Fords had a baby recently and is therefore quite busy with other highly important things! I'm working on stimulating some new discussion, and I'll add your name to the members ASAP.

Signup thread

Post 47

HVS

I've added you to the members list, Guizang!

Signup thread

Post 48

Anushodhak

Please see second postr in this thread. I thought I was a member but my name is not there in the members listsmiley - cry

Signup thread

Post 49

I'll add you to the list ASAP. The original hosts of this group have been pretty tied up lately and most likely just missed your posting in the backlog. I'll rectify that from my home computer this evening. smiley - smiley

Signup thread

Post 50

Anushodhak

smiley - cheers

Signup thread

Post 51

HVS

You're on the list! smiley - ok

Signup thread

Post 52

Anushodhak

smiley - ok Hurry I am offcialy Vegetarian now! smiley - tomato

Signup thread

Post 53

Alec Trician. (is keeping perfectly still)

Okay, so i've been here since 2001 and only just found the hootoo vegetarian society...

sign me up please.

alec.smiley - clown

Signup thread

Post 54

Will do! I'll add you to the list tonight after dinner or first thing tomorrow morning. smiley - ok And welcome, AlecTrician!

Signup thread

Post 55

HVS

Oops, took longer than I meant it to, sorry. You're now added to the members list.

Signup thread

Post 56

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

ooh other veggies! sign me up please! its great what you find when wandering the backwaters of hootoo! please be warned i am lactose intolerant too!

minismiley - mouse

Signup thread

Post 57

HVS

You've been added, minchessemouse. No worries about the lactose, several of our members (including me U194479 ) don't consume eggs or dairy, either. Many of our recipes, etc, are dairy and lactose free, or can easily be made so (and I'm always happy to share substitution ideas!).

Key: Complain about this post