This is the Message Centre for HVS

Me in, please.

Post 1

FritzOnline

I don't eat any animal products, sometimes, but recently I have become a lot better. Does sushi disqualify me from being a vegetarian? Surely it does, but I don't drink any milk or eat any eggs, to make up the karma credit.

So could I join.

PS. I have been trying to make my own soy milk. It's reasonably tasty, but could do with some improvement. Any suggestions?

Me in, please.

Post 2

HVS

You're in. smiley - smiley Welcome to the H2G2 Vegetarian Society. I'll add you to the member list momentarily.

-Wolfman

Me in, please.

Post 3

HVS

OK, you're added. BTW, I like your website, but can I suggest that you reword the part about not being able to be a member of the HVS. If people see that they might think they can't join because they don't conform to certain dietary requirements, which is not the case. We leave the definition of "vegetarian" up to each member. We even have one bonafide meat-eater who is considering going veggie (he did promise not to eat any meat while logging into our site.) smiley - smiley

Thanks!

-Wolfman

P.S. I don't know the first thing about making soy-milk (well, maybe the first--get soybeans), but I'm sure there are others here that do.

Me in, please.

Post 4

$u$

Thanks W. I ran out of time before I could add FritzOnline last night.smiley - sadface

Once again, welcome to h2g2 and HVS.smiley - biggrin

Sus xx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for HVS

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more