This is the Message Centre for HVS

Hey, can I join?

Post 1

pathetical, formerly "madmaz- zaphodista, marshmallow minister, vegetarian and torturer (among other things)..."

Oh please...I'll bring some smiley - tomato and..... Hey, there aren't enough vegetable smileys! We should start a campaign or something...

Hey, can I join?

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

As a matter of fact, we started a campaign for a smiley - tea smiley some time ago, alas, without result so far. Welcome to The Society madmaz. Come on over to The Palace Flophouse and Grill, and bring a beat up old armchair (or any other piece of used furniture, but armchairs are always welcome smiley - smiley)

Hey, can I join?

Post 3

HVS

Hi madmaz! Sorry I took so long, I've been really busy lately. Anyway, you're added to the list now. Welcome to the HVS!

-Wolfman

Hey, can I join?

Post 4

pathetical, formerly "madmaz- zaphodista, marshmallow minister, vegetarian and torturer (among other things)..."

Nice one. I'll bring an armchair smiley - winkeye

Hey, can I join?

Post 5

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

*Two weeks later, Goshoogoshoogosh realises that this is the Vegetarian Society forum, not that of The Procrastinators, and smiley - blushes a deep, deep, beetroot (well, it *is* a vegetable smiley - winkeye)*
Oops.

Key: Complain about this post