A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback - Bug Reports

Bug report

Post 1

martine_s

I have now two member numbers and one screen name and I can't post a journal entry in either.
Numbers: 1482146 (sicne April 2005) and 2238476 (today) when my space was suddenly empty and I filled it again, not realising that it was under a different number. I get my conservations on both but can't access the new journal entry facility.
Can you help?

Bug report

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit reading new memebers
"You are a member of the message board Radio 3

The other account is a researcher for the Guide, here on HooToo smiley - smiley

< <./>/dna/hub/communities</.> > shows you the message boards and communities. Only community members can have Journals. The message board visitors do not have Journals.

This (not seeing the difference for yourself) is what I call site-confusion smiley - biggrin. And it takes a lot of work to find out, even for me. "

Bug report

Post 3

SEF

If you would rather be on h2g2 and have h2g2 features, you can transfer your account(s!). You would still be able to post on any message boards on which you also registered.

Bug report

Post 4

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on the boards
"Several board members have multiple accounts.
Using the boards it is said to be more easy to keep track of 'local' activities.

Especially while it is not very easy to travel between the boards this seems like a good idea. Bookmark both and use them alternating, sign out and sign in to switch. Or use two (or more) browsers. Your identity is kept in the browser-local cookie. "

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more