A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback - Feature Suggestions

Making monarchs

Post 1

Tamrhind

As a series on British royalty is "Most Wanted", any chance of getting some GuideML designs around this topic for the articles?

As I personally have a tremendously torrid time with stick figures, I don't know how feasible this suggestion would be in reality so please be gentle!

Making monarchs

Post 2

Elentari

I may be being dense here, but I don't get what you mean by this bit: "any chance of getting some GuideML designs around this topic for the articles?"

Could you explain again please? smiley - smiley

Making monarchs

Post 3

Tamrhind

No, my fault entirely for not being specific. I really meant pix of some sort - icons, copies of lithographs, I don't really know what's possible for a a CGI artist. Just something to jazz up or graphically collate the series, a hallmark kind of thing. Confused even further?

Making monarchs

Post 4

Elentari

Hmm, I don't think the artists or photographers do anything besides blobs, to be honest.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more