A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback - Design Feedback

Where Am I?

Post 1

Catherine

When I find an article by doing a simple search, I would like to know where I am in the hierarchy, so that I can look for similar articles. Is this already possible? I'm sure I must be missing the obvious..

Thanks

Where Am I?

Post 2

h2g2Support

It's not possible yet, but it's something we'd like to do in the future. Giving a context to entries is definitely a good idea.

Can't give you a time scale, but it's definitely on the to-do list. smiley - smiley

Mark

Where Am I?

Post 3

EGK

It would be a very useful feature to implement. Probably the easiest thing to do would be to add an 'up' button on each page (like windows explorer has). It would make it possible to find entries of the same genre as ones you reach by doing a search.

Dean

Where Am I?

Post 4

Catherine

Thanks. I've just rediscovered this site after being away for a while and had forgotten that I'd posted anything...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more