This is the Message Centre for Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

Back to the orgy

Post 381

simply scruff singing a rainbow

hey thanks! p.s i do know what patrick is doing i've just chosen to let him get on with it. just thought i'd also point that out smiley - winkeye

Back to the orgy

Post 382

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

Hmmm... dubious logic, but each to his/her own. I'm a breasts girl too, myself. smiley - winkeye

Back to the orgy

Post 383

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

Ta have to remember that for later Emily

Back to the orgy

Post 384

hey! you gotta finish me first smiley - winkeye i'm still kinda achey.

Back to the orgy

Post 385

Watch it, Patrick... I'm also a one guy girl. Even though I'm hosting this orgy. However, if Ms. positivefreak were to require my services... smiley - winkeye

Back to the orgy

Post 386

Jim, Lord of Fishnets

Watch it, Emily... I'm a guy who prefers for the term one guy girl to mean "only one guy and that's it girl"... Equally I would never do unlikewise unto you... Regardless of whether Ms. Positivefreak were to require my services... I have nothing to do with the hosting of this orgy... I just pop in from time to time...

Back to the orgy

Post 387

You know what I mean... plus you know I wouldn't...smiley - hug

Removed

Post 388

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

This post has been removed.

Back to the orgy

Post 389

PATRICK?!

Back to the orgy

Post 390

HAAAAAAAAH ha ha ha ha ha ha haha!!!! i'm sorry but for some reason that is just sooooooooooooo funny. u all have permission to competley ignore me. *ahem* sorry.

Back to the orgy

Post 391

Martin Harper

you're ticklish there? smiley - winkeye

Back to the orgy

Post 392

Martin Harper

you're ticklish there? smiley - winkeye

Back to the orgy

Post 393

I don't believe this... smiley - silly

I think I'll just sit here, being an "only one guy and that's it" girl.smiley - smiley

Back to the orgy

Post 394

Martin Harper

don't worry - the dog collar and leash looks good on you, Emily...

Back to the orgy

Post 395

Sorry if I scared you all, but I thought that I was doing what was meant to be done at this kind of event...how are you feeling Positivefreak?

Back to the orgy

Post 396

*giggling* sorry i should have warned you how ticklish i am. ow. ne way. i have a dog collar for anyone who wants to know............

Back to the orgy

Post 397

*Swiftly uses her DoG capabilites to change it to a cat collar, complete with tinkly bell*

Back to the orgy

Post 398

Taking it that he has failed in his attempts at livening up the orgy, thanks to positivefreak's laughing decides to remove his hand and walks over to the window to stare outside for a minute. Sorry Positive freak but laughter is really off putting, shall we try again later?

Back to the orgy

Post 399

i'm sorry. i see i have ruined everything and am very ashamed. could you ever forgive me Patrick?

Back to the orgy

Post 400

I must protest - I never find laughter off-putting. Particularly since it's usually me who's laughing.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more