This is the Message Centre for Titania (gone for lunch)

Contrasts

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

Well, that pretty well describes all day life at h2g2, doesn't it?

Someone suffering, in a personal hell - another person frolicking in a personal heaven.

One person troubled by a lot of things; living, future, career - another person just perfectly happy.

Someone troubled - someone with a sense of peace in mind.

Someone fretting over the small things in life - and someone fretting over much bigger issues.

Pouring their hearts out at h2g2, no matter what their state of mind might be - because, at the chore, we're all here to give support to each other, and receive support when needed.

Group smiley - hug

Contrasts

Post 2

Coniraya

*joins in the group smiley - hug*

Summed up nicely, T.

Contrasts

Post 3

Hati

I admire your ability of being with everybody not depending on what they are on about. smiley - ok

*joins in the group smiley - hug*

Contrasts

Post 4

Hypatia

smiley - hug X 4.

This is an amazing site. So much to give pleasure....so much to make you annoyed. A real slice of life.

Contrasts

Post 5

Witty Moniker

I just can't resist a group smiley - hug. smiley - ok

Diversity. Usually for the best, occasionally it can be, well.. a bit of a challenge. smiley - winkeye Challenges build character.

Contrasts

Post 6

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

It certainly is a big part of my life now. Can't imagine a time when i will get bored of H2G2. No matter how busy i get in real life i will always make time to check conversations on heresmiley - ok

The permanance of postings is a mixed blessing however- i hate re-reading things i've written in a bad mood, when i'm feeling happysmiley - yikes

These days i tend not to post when i'm feeling down or smiley - drunk(or both) cause i know i'll regret it later!

Oh yeahsmiley - hug

Contrasts

Post 7

Santragenius V

smiley - hug

smiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Titania (gone for lunch)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more