A Conversation for H2G2 Waterworks: The Fountain

Drinking Water

Post 21

Bluebottle

Hello P'Hul, good to have you here. Nope, no-one's drowned so far, but I read the other day about a baby that drowned in a small puddle in her garden, so anything can happen..

Drinking Water

Post 22

Ming Mang

*starts drowning the handful of water in her hand*

Drinking Water

Post 23

The Fish

*Has never drowned before, so can't fully apreciate the conversation...smiley - bigeyes*

If you don't mind me asking.... How exactly can you drown...water...!!!??!?!?!?!smiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Drinking Water

Post 24

Bluebottle

You can drown water by suffocating it with water, didn't you know?
That's why the sea is wet - it is constantly drowning, and so it is crying because of it's danger, and the tears make it wet. smiley - smiley

Drinking Water

Post 25

Ming Mang

LOL!!! smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

*laughs so much she starts drowning in the water in her hand she was trying to drown*

¦M¦

Drinking Water

Post 26

P'hul -that just turns over heads up pennies that she finds

Oh no! Ming! Be careful!!

*doesn't know what to do, then remembers an old trick she learned in
lifeguard trainig, 'if someone is panicking or drowning because of uncontrollable laughter you must get them to think of...'

Ming! Quick! Think of really old men and women in speedos! Vericose veins and... Oh, no! I forgot the warning that telling people this
might make them go into shock!

Ming! Are you okay? Speak to me! MIIINNGGGGG!!!!

Drinking Water

Post 27

shazzPRME

Just dropping by to reconnect my supply to the House of Relaxation:
http://www.h2g2.com/a216893
May I say thankyou for allowing me to use your purest water for my personal massages Bluebottle smiley - smiley
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

Drinking Water

Post 28

Bluebottle

Well, what are friends for. smiley - smiley
Fancy a drink while you're here? It's only water, I'm afraid, but still....

Drinking Water

Post 29

shazzPRME

I'd love one smiley - smiley There is nothing quite like a cup of pure water before embarking on something stronger. smiley - smiley

Drinking Water

Post 30

Bluebottle

*Gives Shazz a |_| of water*
Well, I hope you enjoy it. Did you know our water here makes a great hangover cure from the F&F?

Drinking Water

Post 31

shazzPRME

*smiles*
I shall have to remember that! I am off to the Lowlands Festival today, and won't be back until Monday... have a few gallons of water standing by for then please! LOL

Drinking Water

Post 32

Bluebottle

What, you'll be needing to drink the waterworks dry, no doubt smiley - winkeye
Okay - we'll be ready.

Drinking Water

Post 33

shazzPRME

*Glug, glug, glug*
Phew... that's better smiley - smiley

Drinking Water

Post 34

Bluebottle

Well, we'll have to wait for some more water to trickle from our natural spring, but I'm glad that someone's refreshed. smiley - smiley

Drinking Water

Post 35

shazzPRME

*Sits on the edge of the spring and taps out a jolly rhythm with long fingernails*

Drinking Water

Post 36

Bluebottle

What's that jolly rhythm you're tapping out with long fingernails, Shazz?

Drinking Water

Post 37

shazzPRME

The best bits of Stravinsky's 'The Rite of Spring' which I saw on the Proms on Wednesday night! Good isn't it! smiley - smiley

Drinking Water

Post 38

Bluebottle

Very impressive. Although my favourite bit of the proms will always be the Last Night. smiley - smiley

Drinking Water

Post 39

shazzPRME

But of course! Do they have a man or a woman singing 'Rule Brittania' this year?

Drinking Water

Post 40

Bluebottle

I'm not sure yet... Was it last year or the year before where they had an American chap? And the year before that there were 2 women in 1996... Hmmm... I think I'm lost.

Key: Complain about this post