This is the Message Centre for Witty Moniker

Witty Moniker NaJoPoMo 2011-11-01

Post 1

Witty Moniker

Those of you subscribed to my journal have been starved for information about me. Well, not this month. I've committed to participating in National Journal Writing Month here in my journal on h2g2. Prepare to be bored.

Today I moved house. I am exhausted. It's a wonder that I remembered to post at all. While the movers moved the furniture and boxes in, I supervised the cable guy. The Internet connection was of the highest priority, of course. As you can see, it works smiley - ok

I like my new little place. Compact but very comfortable. Definitely lemonade from lemons, if you get my drift.

Post 2

Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])

smiley - hug
Glad to hear you're doing well in your new digs, Witty. Be well in all your endeavors. And remember to breathe.
smiley - biro
And be sure to occasionally let us know of your progress on NaNoWriMo.
smiley - cool
B4yournextpageiswritten

Post 3

Vip

smiley - applause

Congratulations on the new place. I both love and hate moving; I love the going to somewhere new, making a new house into a home, but I hate the actual lifting! smiley - laugh

smiley - fairy

Post 4

Hypatia

I'm glad you're getting settled. smiley - hug This new home will be 'yours' and will hopefully kick off a truly satisfying period of your life.

Post 5

Candi - now 42!

Glad to hear you're in your new home, and that you like it.
smiley - bubbly

Post 6

Witty Moniker

Thank you, all. I'm looking forward to the weekend, when I can really start putting things where they belong.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Witty Moniker

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more