This is the Message Centre for Uncle Heavy [sic]

radiohead...

Post 1

Uncle Heavy [sic]

...were almost life changing. despite not playing creep, electioneering or drunken punch up ata wedding.

radiohead...

Post 2

Clelba

nice
long time no speak, by the way
how are you?
^. .^
= ' =

radiohead...

Post 3

Uncle Heavy [sic]

ill. going to the jcrdinner tonight. black tie event. dont have any smart shoes or a bow tie, or even dress trousers. bum.

radiohead...

Post 4

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

What's wrong with you? If you don't mind my asking...

radiohead...

Post 5

Uncle Heavy [sic]

my glands are all swollen and i cant swallow properly... its irritating, cos im not quite ill enough to justify staying in bed and not doing essays smiley - winkeye

radiohead...

Post 6

Clelba

gah, there's no point in being ill if it can't get you out of anything!!
^. .^
= ' =

radiohead...

Post 7

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

I LOVE creep! It's one of my favorite songs. smiley - ok

Sorry to hear you're under the weather Unc. Did you go to the doctor? smiley - bigeyes

radiohead...

Post 8

GreyDesk

Ah, the one advantage of a fast approaching middle-age - you're old enough to have seen all the really good bands when they were young and just starting out smiley - zen

There is of course the flip-side of all those evenings when you get to the venue, the band appear on stage, and you realise you've made a terrible mistake - Ned's Atomic Dustbin anyone? smiley - blush

radiohead...

Post 9

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

I'd rather not if it's a;; the same to you smiley - winkeye Can I interest you with Glenn Tilbrook though? Went to see him here in Austin... left after about 30 minutes.

Sorry to hear you're not well Unc.

radiohead...

Post 10

GreyDesk

smiley - sigh and he used to be so good back 20+ years ago when teamed up with Chris and Jools smiley - erm

Now if only Unc had told us earlier that he was in need of black-tie gear, I could have helped out. I've only just recently disposed of my old DJ and its accoutrements as it doesn't fit anymore - did I mention somewhere about fast approaching middle-age? smiley - sadface

radiohead...

Post 11

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i hate wearing black tie. i went and changed minutes after the dinner ended, and everyone accused me of trying to be different, the unimaginative bastards.

anyway, im better now. i have, however, had to sabotage my own birthday party. six of my friends were meant to be coming up tonight in order, and i quote, 'to tear up the town'. now im not a big fan of this sort of behaviour any more, so i had to pretend i had the plague or something to six of my oldest friends. i feel very bad.

radiohead...

Post 12

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

I wouldn't worry about feeling that way Unc, I reckon you did the right thing and for the right reasons. Don't feel bad about the method employed. The means justify the end.

radiohead...

Post 13

I got changed out of my ball dress at midnight, and sat around until half past six in the morning in my normal clothes. At least I could walk in the morning. smiley - tongueout

I didn't manage to get out of essay despite being unable to leave my house and suffering from tremors and malnutrition, so think yourself lucky...

radiohead...

Post 14

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

I've been ill. No one would talk to me. Yay.

Creep is overplayed...

radiohead...

Post 15

Well, when one is ill, one's housemates tend to forget that one exists. One of mine finally twigged I hadn't eaten in three days and started pushing melon in my direction yesterday.

I am now a size 10. Being ill does have its perks. smiley - winkeye

radiohead...

Post 16

Clelba

hehe
i don't get ill
not so ill i have to stay in bed, anyway
^. .^
= ' =

radiohead...

Post 17

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

My housemates remembered me- just no one else wanted tosmiley - winkeye

A size ten?smiley - yikes

radiohead...

Post 18

Clelba

i dunno what size i am, haven't measured recently...
i think i'm a mixture, anyway
^. .^
= ' =

Key: Complain about this post