This is the Message Centre for Sho - employed again!

Oh my goodness.

Post 1

Sho - employed again!

Lenny Kravitz yesterday at the Philipshalle* and I have to say that it's the 2nd best gig I've seen there, and the 3rd best gig I've seen ever. An I have seen a LOT of bands and artists.

Best one: John Mellencamp - Philipshalle in 1992 (may?)
2nd best: Tom Petty - Grugahalle, Essen, in 1992 (may? same week as Mellencamp)
3rd best: Lenny Kravitz yesterday

highpoint: Always on the Run running into American Woman 2nd song in

2nd highpoint: he walked through the crowd, to the back, jumped on the little podium and greeted all the people in wheelchairs. (during the long long long long Let Love Rule encore)

smiley - loveblush

*none of that Mitsubishi Electric-halle for me

Oh my goodness.

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - ok

Oh my goodness.

Post 3

Yelbakk

Hopeless!
You've seen them all, and put Mellencamp on the golden seat? And you actually even went to see Kravitz? What's next? Roberto Blanco? I mean, you live near where things happen, there must have been alternatives that night? Like a reading of the city's latest tax audits?

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout

Oh my goodness.

Post 4

Rev Nick - dead man walking (mostly)

I have heard of a lot of names, them included. Never in or near a town that I could see any. So just a smiley - envy to them that have

Oh my goodness.

Post 5

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I was invited to Mark Knopfler and Bob Dylan in Hamburg one of these days, but didn't have the time smiley - wah

But so glad you had a good time, Sho. At least one of has fun smiley - smiley

smiley - pirate

Oh my goodness.

Post 6

Sho - employed again!

If it makes you feel better, smiley - pirate, Dylan is hit and miss. I've beeen lucky with him each time, but smiley - chef has seen him at his worst also.

*ignores Y smiley - tongueout*

Oh my goodness.

Post 7

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Dylan has never let me down yet smiley - smiley

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sho - employed again!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more