This is the Message Centre for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

It's Back...

Post 1

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Unfortunately...okay, so I've just put back my old page, I'll get round to putting something new up when I think of something new to say...

but for Pimms sake I'm putting my old page back up, seeing he's been nidgering me about itsmiley - winkeye

smiley - yawnleast I'm not leaving...will try and come up with something new soon...something a hell of a lot smaller...mmmm wonder how hard it would be to do something fancy and designish? hard probably...wish could just have the pictures I've taken of late...ned to put them up on DiviantArt anyhow, 5 to 12, will go take some more now actually, an hour of wandering around blair in the sun will be nicesmiley - smiley

It's Back...

Post 2

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Good goodsmiley - smiley

smiley - peacedove

It's Back...

Post 3

Clelba

smiley - biggrin
i shall look forward to seeing more stuff on DA...
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

It's Back...

Post 4

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Aye, you have to link no memeber to itsmiley - smiley

smiley - peacedove

It's Back...

Post 5

Clelba

eh?
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

It's Back...

Post 6

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

What I was trying to get at was that Em should link those not well aquainted with Deviat Art to her no doubt brilliant and inspiring photography...

smiley - peacedove

It's Back...

Post 7

Clelba

ah right smiley - smiley
like this?: http://emily-strange.deviantart.com/gallery ?
(or http://clelba.deviantart.com/gallery ? smiley - winkeye)
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

It's Back...

Post 8

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Indeed, just like thatsmiley - ok

smiley - peacedove

It's Back...

Post 9

Clelba

smiley - biggrin
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more