This is the Message Centre for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

It's official

Post 61

Clelba

we're not allowed to do cool hair colourings at school smiley - sadface
and i still have't got around to dying my hair reddish sort of colour...smiley - erm
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

It's official

Post 62

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

ours don't care reallysmiley - erm

It's official

Post 63

Aurora

Neither do ours. It kind of makes up for not going to the posh private school my friend goes to, where they even have to wear regulation hair bobbles. smiley - erm

I bought some pink semi-permenant stuff last week. I even went into Hellfire in Glasgow for it, so I'm going to have to use it now. smiley - smileysmiley - diva

It's official

Post 64

Saint DIABLOS.P.O.D. -Patron Saint of Goths

whats wrong with binkle?

It's official

Post 65

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

I bought semi pink stuff too...but my hair's too dark to use itsmiley - wah

It's official

Post 66

Clelba

i used mine smiley - bigeyes
i like it...it's darker, and redder, and my brother says it's ginger but he's only trying to annoy me...smiley - tongueout
i wouldn't care if it was anyway
and we have to wear regulation hair bobbles too smiley - erm
supposedly...
it's not exactly a strictly enforced rule smiley - tongueout
althoguh we are made to tye our hair up if it's below shoulder length smiley - erm
what a crazy school...
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

It's official

Post 67

that's not a school it's a prison!

I'm going to dye mine today, even though my hairdresser says not to until the silicon's washed out and my hair's feeling better.

Apparently the shampoo I use (Pantene along with Fructis, Herbal Essence and Flex & more) have this silicon stuff in them which coats your hair and then nothing can get to it, so it gets dres and always feels frizzy...like mine has recently...so I've got to stop using it and use an anti-chlorine shampoo to strip back the nasty stuff.

So anyone using those shampoos & conditioners, reconsider!!!

Anyhow Pink dyes, I'm gonna leave mine until the ball, cause then pinky dress, pink fringe (which I'm going to do for London just for teh benefit of Eiliegh, so that'll be one way to know it's me if I end up getting to the meetsmiley - winkeye) and pink specs smiley - bigeyes all I need now is pink shoes and pink accessories smiley - bigeyes

though what other colours go with pink and red?

It's official

Post 68

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

Black always goes well with pink and red. But seeing as you're an artist, I'm now expecting you to tell me why black isn't a colour... smiley - tongueout

It's official

Post 69

smiley - blushwell it isn't, not that I would have said anything anywaysmiley - blush

It's official

Post 70

Clelba

smiley - laugh
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

It's official

Post 71

At least I know what I'm on about a wee bitsmiley - blush

It's official

Post 72

Clelba

not necessarily a bad thing if you don't though...
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

It's official

Post 73

if when you have to talk about artsmiley - erm

It's official

Post 74

Clelba

meh, depends who you're talking to smiley - winkeye
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

It's official

Post 75

guess

Key: Complain about this post