This is the Message Centre for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

The Beatles

Post 41

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

I'm watching it at the mo smiley - smiley

The Beatles

Post 42

Number Six

"Hey, mister! Can we have our ball back?"

The Beatles

Post 43

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*giggles*smiley - smiley

The Beatles

Post 44

The Rogue aka Phoniex

smiley - ermsmiley - huh

The Beatles

Post 45

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

"Man on Train: An elementary knowledge of the Railway Acts would tell you that I'm perfectly within my rights.
Paul: Yeah, but we want to hear it, and there's more of us than you. We're a community, like, a majority vote. Up the workers and all that stuff!
Man on Train: Then I suggest you take that damned thing to the corridor or some other part of the train where you obviously belong.
John: [Leaning over to the man] Give us a kiss."

The Beatles

Post 46

Number Six

Paul's Granddad (scornfully): Look at him, with his hooter scraping away at that book...

smiley - mod

The Beatles

Post 47

But isn't he clean

The Beatles

Post 48

The Rogue aka Phoniex

*runs and hides in a corner* I DONT GET IT smiley - wah

The Beatles

Post 49

*goes to corner & give Phoniex a smiley - hug* it's okay sweetie, you really should try and geta loan of it sometime, it's an incredibly funny filmsmiley - smiley We're just quoting some of the more random comments from itsmiley - ok

The Beatles

Post 50

The Rogue aka Phoniex

i dont get it. DOnt matter though, im having fun making cartoon dollz on a website. There really fun cos you can get like green hair and other things

The Beatles

Post 51

Coool smiley - bigeyes

The Beatles

Post 52

The Rogue aka Phoniex

smiley - biggrin

The Beatles

Post 53

smiley - smiley

The Beatles

Post 54

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*giggles*smiley - smiley

The Beatles

Post 55

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post