This is the Message Centre for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Sweet 16...my left foot!

Post 321

Bagpuss

smiley - biggrin I know, but your parents may or may not object. I thought that if they meant you to be drinking you wouldn't be stuck with the youngsters anyway.

Sweet 16...my left foot!

Post 322

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Ahh well you see a Christmas and hogmany at my house includes the following people present
Gran & Grandpa (mums mum and dad)
Gran (dad's mum)
Uncle Malcolm (mums little brother)
Mum
Dad
Peasy (my little sis(14))
Sarah (big sis(18))

and myself(16), thus christmas day and hogmany is fine as am at home and am given copeous quanities of alcohol, although obviously not enough to get self drunk smiley - drunk and on boxing day and new years day am at granparentalunits houses and thus am on soft drinks all night unless i fancy drinking mulled wine again which after almost swallowing a clove last year I'm not very up for .

Sweet 16...my left foot!

Post 323

Bagpuss

Mulled wine's great, though. You just have to make sure you don't swallow cloves. Or even make it with little teabagesque packets of spices.

By the way, Peasy? Is that her real name?

Sweet 16...my left foot!

Post 324

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Peasy is her nickname she's actually called Louise.

Sweet 16...my left foot!

Post 325

Bagpuss

Ah, so was Peasy her attempt at saying her name or is there another story?

Sweet 16...my left foot!

Post 326

Ok it was because my dad used to call her Louisie Peasy when she was little and it stuck...you think that's bad my names Emily I get called Em or Emz by my mates and Fred by my dad!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more