This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hey Beautiful, check out this eclipse picture.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

I hope you and all your family and friends are well. Did you and your BF get any pictures of the eclipse? smiley - thepost awaits them. Certain parties took an eclipse cruise and had technical difficulties. We couldn't see it here in the USA.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-49015214?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.com/news/in_pictures&link_location=live-reporting-story

Do you get to eat at wedding rehearsals? I wish that office of yours would get its act together--couples are nervous enough without silly mistakes. Don't they care what stress they cause with dumb mistakes? Or are they just too dumb?

Have a great week!

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - wow

That eclipse photo is *so* good I want to cry smiley - wah

We didn't even see the eclipse smiley - sadface we went to our favourite walking spot overlooking the eastern coast of Lincolnshire and even climbed to the highest vantage point for a great view, but there was total cloud on the horizon. We did see a spectacular sunset thoughsmiley - biggrin

smiley - cake
The wedding rehearsals consist of me opening the church and awaiting the arrival of the immediate wedding party (bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, bride's father [or giver-away] and best man). We await the vicar. He walks/talks them through the service - it gets all the giggling out of the way when they're reciting their vows - by the actual ceremony there's no giggling. I get the wedding cushions in place (for the bride and groom to kneel on) and removed. I open the doors for the wedding party to enter the church. It all takes about 20 minutes. No eating, no drinking except for water bottles. It always amuses me how they all turn up in their scruffs for the rehearsal then they're like something out of a glossy magazine on the wedding daysmiley - laugh

Seriously, don't get me started on the office person. smiley - grr She's sloppy and it doesn't look good on the church. Who knows how many future events we might be losing out on through bad word-of-mouth smiley - sadface

Have a great week yourself! smiley - hugsmiley - teasmiley - cake

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

We had a string quartet for the first wedding last Saturday. My lovely assistant's partner turned up to help. I told him where to put the chairs out for the string quartet. "How many chairs?" came the reply. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more