This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1221

Fashion Cat

smiley - hug

yep. A month. Hang on, I'll tell you the days *consults calendar* 25 days. AAARGH!

Its bizarre. Its times like this that make me wonder why I chose to go the way I did. Why did I decide that coming to London was the best thing to do when I was so far from home? Sorry, smiley - blue mood's got me. And I have to go revise. smiley - sadface Argh!!!!!

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1222

Zak T Duck

I'm back, albeit with most of my sanity ebbed away and in a more proxy imposed celibate state than ever.

Emily, I'm a 2nd year computer science student at Liverpool Uni, and looking at it I will be next year too.

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1223

Fashion Cat

Is it something about second year? Do all 2nd year students go through this Croz? Or is it just you and me who find it impossibly hard?

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1224

Zak T Duck

No it isn't just you and me, it appears to be everyone I know except for the rich kids who just get 'daddy' to bribe the dean.

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1225

Deano (Keeper of lemonade)

Or the Dean to bribe the daddy (in my case!) smiley - winkeye

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1226

Lost in Scotland

Just a quickcehck-in from me here, folks.
Really should go home and go to bed, cause I've had a really bad day at work, and I've got a reasonably bad headache, but I'll probably start doing something else when I get home instead of getting rest.. *sigh*

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1227

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

You suffering from h2g2-addiction too?
smiley - hug

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1228

Lost in Scotland

Well, yeah, but that doesn't really matter since i don't have access to any computers after work hours.
I did suspect, though, that I would go about doing lots of other stuff instead of getting some rest, but I managed to limit that to going to the store before falling asleep all afternoon.smiley - smiley
Feeling alot better today...

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1229

Zak T Duck

Does anyone know any guaranteed flu remedies other than staying in bed for a week.? I'd like to try that one but unfortunately I'd get kicked out of uni for not doing any work smiley - ill

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1230

Fashion Cat

Take zinc supplement tablets twice a day untill it goes. Its not immediate, but I tend to find it goes after two to three days. Other than that I havent found anything that works. smiley - hug Get better soon you!

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1231

I've had a cold since Christmas Eve.
I've gone through boxes of blackcurrant Lemsip.
I can't spend any time in bed either, Croz.
Right now I'd suffer just about anything other than my chilblains.smiley - monster

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1232

Lost in Scotland

You people are going to hate me for this, but I find that I rarely need more than a day in bed before I get over the flu. Somehow, I seem to have a pretty good immune system, so I almst always recover quickly from ailments, which is really convenient.

Unfortunately, this built in recovery system of mine means that I don't have to find out any good cures for flus and stuff. So I'm to no help at all on that. And I seem to have forgotten most flu treatments that I learned in college..

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1233

I don't hate you LiS.
I'm happy for you, honest!smiley - smiley
I awoke this morning, so blocked up I could hardly breath.
Then I got my grandson delivered to me, and got on with my day.
It's all about keeping going, I reckon.
A good excuse to keep the hotsmiley - choccoming!
Hehehe

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1234

Lost in Scotland

True. Hot chocolate is always a welcome thing.

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1235

Damson in Distress

oh yes especially when it is topped by lots of whipped cream.

Still here, still celibate and still a victim of unrequited love.

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1236

Fashion Cat

smiley - hug

thats the worst sort Damson. Why dont others realise how much you love them?

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1237

NexusSeven

Hello everyone, SexusNever checking in again.

Ooops! What a Freudian spoonerism! smiley - winkeye

Anyway, despite my absence, I have not corrected my nookie status.
*17 months and counting* smiley - sadface

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1238

Damson in Distress

I think Fashion Cat that it has a lot to do with the fact that they are men and my parent's herd seem to be more in tune with my feelings then my object of lust. smiley - winkeye

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1239

smiley - laughoh, dear.
Unrequited love.
That has got to be worse than celibacy!
*waves to N7*smiley - biggrin
Nice to see you back, dear. Although I am sure you really wouldn't rather be here!
Well, Damson, are you going to tell your friends all about it?smiley - winkeye

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 1240

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

Evening all. I'm going to be here for a good while; the Lord of Fishnets dumped me on Saturday. smiley - crysmiley - crysmiley - crysmiley - cry

However, I'm on the front page today; doesn't quite make up for it, but it's better than a kick in the teeth, and God knows I've had enough of those recently.

Key: Complain about this post