This is the Message Centre for Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

first entry

Post 1

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

Mostly this journal entry is to avoid having no journal entries. I'm starting to get the hang on things here a little. Have written and submitted Normal, Illinois, USA. Next I'm working on a Guide Entry for Naturism, followed by one for Four-Square. I'd also like to write one for Theatrical Photography if I can figure out how to format it.

Another project is to get h2g2 to have researcher cards available -- you know, some nice laminated cheap personalized card you can carry in your wallet, or even something like a credit card in feel. I think the researchers would pay for this, would raise some funds for h2g2, and we'd all enjoy trying to use them in restaurants to claim to be reviewing for the guide.

first entry

Post 2

Lintilla

The cards are a great idea, I know I would pay a small fortune for one! -even if it is a cheap card!

first entry

Post 3

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

Thanks.

Did you see the entry I wrote the about researcher id card idea at http://www.h2g2.com/A338591 ?

I think they'd be popular, but I'm not sure exactly where the idea goes from here.

Thanks for dropping by my home. I see you're finding your way around! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more