This is the Message Centre for LL Waz

Nominations for next year’s Strictly?

Post 1

LL Waz

No 1 and for the Rugby player spot, Sebastien Chabal
http://www.comunediarenzanoinforma.it/areoggi/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sebastien_chabal_370368a.jpg

Post 2

U168592

oh, I think so! smiley - laugh

And now this bloke isn't doing Doctor Who, how about him?

http://media.entertainment.sky.com/image/unscaled/2005/11/4/David-Tennant-In-Doctor-Who-Pics-1347820.jpg

Post 3

LL Waz

Ohhhh yesss! That's no. 2 then - and the BBC actor spot filled.

Post 4

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Prof Dr Steven Hawkins............................... smiley - smiley

Post 5

Pinniped

The women were a bit bland this year.
Let's try Amy Winehouse, Tracey Emin and Naomi Campbell.

Post 6

AlsoRan80

Oh Waz.

where on earth did you get that link Yet he seems to be holding the baby so gently.

I have had to look at that photograph to see what those enormous balloons on his arms were - and then I saw that they were his mjuscles.

can anyone really look that?

You opbviously did not like strictly come dancing. !!

I wanted vincent and Rachel to win. they were absolutely superb.

Now w what am I going to do at 6.30 before I take myself to bed:

Sad

Hapoy christmas my very dear friend. I am off to have a brain scan and a neck something or other. sadly my short term mkemory has gone -disappeared in to the air like a thistle down. this time of the evening my poor old brain just stops operating, so I am now going to end.

If I do hnot speak to you before christmas have a wonderful Christmas with your faily and friend, and do not do anything I would not do. !!

With much affection

Christiane.
AR80

Post 7

LL Waz

I saw Chabal playing a match smiley - yikes, what a stare!

Christiane smiley - hugs and I hope the scans go ok. 6.30 on Saturdays will not be the same, Strictly is great - I love it. But I would love to see Chabal being ordered around by one of those girls. And wearing sequins.

Tracy et al too - now there's a vision. Think we need some likely candidates to balance the line up a bit. Perhaps Little Dorrit.

I hope your Christmas is good, Christiane. K's too. Mine will be spent with family (and friend, as you say smiley - smiley). We'll all be round at my parents. And now I'm off up into the attic to fetch the Christmas tree down as there are other friends calling round tomorrow hopefully.
Take care of yourself,
Waz

Post 8

AlsoRan80

Ph Waz

Thank you for your good wishes.
had nhot thought of Chabal being ordered around by the little dancers. that would be a hoot.

My eyes are really tired - so I am back to my pit to try and have a little sleep before my son comes to fetch je.

With much affedtion and have a wonderful christmas.

christiane.
alsoran80

Post 9

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

God I'm board now!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for LL Waz

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more