This is the Message Centre for Mad Professor

Hi Mad Professor

Post 1

Dancing Ermine

Hello I'm filling up the time between your arrival and official greeting by offering a conversation instead. The official peeps (ACEs - assistent community editors) shouldn't be too long in arriving, but if they are why not go and kick up a fuss at http://www.h2g2.com/A214796

One of the more fun parts of the site is the conversation forums, just hit the reply button to comment on something said in a thread.

Have you had much chance to look around? What do you think of the place?

Have fun here anyway, I do.

DE

Hi Mad Professor

Post 2

Shorty

Indeed, the official peeps are here smiley - smiley I am Shorty, one of the many ACE's of H2G2. So I will take this opportunity to officially welcome you to the guide and also say if there is anything you need feel free to ask. Also if you visit my homepage by clicking on my name there are a few useful links on it to help you settle in.

See you around.

Shortysmiley - smiley

Hi Mad Professor

Post 3

GreeboTCat

~Greebo arrives out of puff~

Oh Poot!... and double Poot!!! Late again... Oh well... belated welcome anyway... ~grin~... hope you like what you've found so far...

Oh by the way... ARE YOU MAD!!!!!

Hi Mad Professor

Post 4

xyroth

I don't know if the mad professor is mad, but I am mad, and a mad scientist to boot. by the way greebo, nice to see you at the party.

Hi Mad Professor

Post 5

GreeboTCat

You are not MAD xyroth... just slightly eccentric... big difference... ~grin~

Hi Mad Professor

Post 6

xyroth

That should be highly eccentric, and I am mad, as I have the proof of past residency at raucby mental hospital to prove it smiley - smiley ???

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mad Professor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more