A Conversation for Mohammed - the Prophet

inspiration

Post 1

Researcher 248452

Moslems as a matter of faith claim the quran to be the finest writing ever written in Arabic. It should be noted however that independant scholars having analysed the texts note a significant improvement in writing style from the first suras; So are we supposed to believe that god needed practice before he got into his stride. No. Mahound was the Jeff Archer of the 6th Century, and managed to start a religion claiming everyone should do as he says.

inspiration

Post 2

FrancisAlbertCorneilius

you idiot

inspiration

Post 3

Gaggle Halgrunt

Why is "Researcher" an idiot? Isn't this a valid point?

inspiration

Post 4

RainbowMovement

smiley - rainbow
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we should never call anyone an idiot.

A true prophet is one that respects the people to whom he is called to minister to, and allows them to grow at their own pace. Religion however does not always reflect the spirit of those who are called to be God's messagers and so we see that over time their message is currupted.

A true saint would never accept their sainthood from the faithful, for they consider themselves our equals. So why should a prophet assume that they are better than anyone else. A prophet that does not listen to God and Man, cannot have much to say.

Regards,

Tony. smiley - rainbow

inspiration

Post 5

Rik Bailey

Salaam, sorry have not seen this entry before so thought would stop by, boy have i got my work cut out by the look of the threads.

Let me just first say hi to you all and lets try to keep any discussion civil.

Tony i agree everyone is entitled to their opinion and he raised a good point.

when scholors examied the quran they did notice that the first suras are not as elaborate or complex as the later suras but this research was done by looking through the Qur'an from front to back. The problem with this is that the suras are not in the order that are revealed in. The sura's are basically arranged longest first to shortest excluding the first sura which basically highlights the concepts of faith in islam. so while sura 1 is not as complex as sura 23 it does not mean that sura 1 was revealed before sura 23. the quran was put in this order to help draw the reader in, as arabic is a complex language and the qur'an is for all people and not just the highly educated, as so it gives you the key popints of islam at the start and gently eases you in to the qur'an. it then gets more complex from their onwards.

adib

inspiration

Post 6

MadeMarian

That's as may be, but it's still a load of bollox.

inspiration

Post 7

Rik Bailey

A very well thought out interesting argument. < sarcasm off. Grow up, if you got nothing usefull to say, then say nothing at all.

inspiration

Post 8

Researcher 3705245

i think you'll find that the true word of the prophet mohammed (pbum)can be found on his official website...

http://www.prophetmohammed.co.uk

may allah bless you all with a thousand camels

inspiration

Post 9

Researcher 3705245

i think you'll find that the true word of the prophet mohammed (pbum)can be found on his official website...

http://www.prophetmohammed.co.uk

may allah bless you all with a thousand camels

Removed

Post 10

Researcher 3705245

This post has been removed.

inspiration

Post 11

MadeMarian

....and may your balls turn square and fester at the corners!

inspiration

Post 12

Rik Bailey

Nice to see your as grown up as always

Key: Complain about this post