new

Post 1

tigger222

hi never used this before im bit lost plz help xx

new

Post 2

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Hi tigger,

I have dropped by your personal space and left you some tips to help you get started smiley - ok

smiley - dontpanic It can seem a bit confusing at first, but it will soon start to make sense smiley - smiley

smiley - cheers

Mort

new

Post 3

I have a name but it has got lost in cyberspace

Hi, tigger. I am new on this, as well, and, am fumbling about it. We can be the blind leading the blind.

new

Post 4

I have a name but it has got lost in cyberspace

Hi, mort. I am even newer than tigger, so, anything you can tell me will be appreciated as well.
I sort of think I have it sussed out, but, better safe than sorry.

new

Post 5

Hi seanification ,smiley>

I have left you a message on your personal space with some advice smiley - ok

If you get stuck then just give me a shout anytime

smiley - cheers

Mort

new member.

Post 6

paperbackriter

Hi Mort,
Can you give me any advice on how to use this site-I seem to get lost here quite easily.

Yours Sincerely,
paperbackriter.

new member.

Post 7

Hi paperbackriter,

You caught me online!! What areas are you having trouble with?

I know it is a big site.

Is it getting involved, finding places of interest, writing for the Edited Guide, getting involved in conversations or just the whole thing?

Getting involved.

Post 8

paperbackriter

Hi Mort,
Getting involved,and getting involved in conversations is probably my biggest headache.Can you advise me where to I start?

Yours Sincerely,
paperbackriter.

PS:Interested in anyone researching twins and geneaology and crime novels i.e. whodunits?

Getting involved.

Post 9

I will have a look for you tomorrow about geneology. Probably one of the best places is <./>askh2g2</.> You will get alot of response there.

But I will see if I can find something more specific tomorrow. if you don't hear from in a couple of days then then reply to this convo and it will bring it to the top of my list smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post