A Conversation for Harry Potter

Hufflepuff

Post 1

Durandal47

alrite. whats everyone dissin on hufflepuff for? granted gryffindor is the best, the ravenclaw, but hufflepuff is the honorable and talented house-very honorable, thats why in book one the sorting hat has trouble with harry- "plenty of courage, i see. not a bad mind, either. there's talent, oh my goodness, yes-and a nice thirst to prove yourself" (p. 121) he shows talents in all houses, but best suites gryffindor. And, in the goblet of fire, the third task, he and cedric tie, but cedric could have won-he couldnt have done it with out harry's help. very honrable and talented-he would have been hogwarts champion, that takes talent, no doubt
and besides, its the main character, harry potter-of course he has to show skill in each house-how can he be courages, power hungry, smart and dumb? (emphasis on the last 2)
P.S.-if you've read the books, get the tapes from the library, its great fun and jim dale is awesome

Hufflepuff

Post 2

Dominiquethefreak

Yes, I always feel Hufflepuff doesn't get the credit it deserves. I am a member of Hufflepuff on the Muggle Informer, and everyone in the house is really friendly and intelligent!

I think JK is trying to destroy a lot of sterotypes in the books, for example, - 'boffins' she has shown Hermione to be a brave and loyal friend.

btw, don't you think Hermione doesn't get the recognition SHE deserves? Hardly anyone like her best of the three, and with Ron being so clueless to the fact that he is totally in love with her!

Hufflepuff

Post 3

Durandal47

oh yeah. nobody likes the good guys, unfortunately, and thats a shame.
nah, hermione is cool, but same as with hufflepuff, nobody likes the good guys. she seems like a nice person, smart (of course), but with great attributes-she deserves more than she gets. ron shud clue in, i think he has some idea about it, but just a little slow maturing that way. she definitely does.
rowling has set up a problem for herself tho, these next three books (at least) will be full of stuff. shes got to do the whole voldemort (thats huge in itself, crazy really) the quidditch team (no captain, wood left, whose gonna me keeper) but also the whole ron/hermione affair. i think that will/shud definitely blossom (no pun intended) later on, as well as harry/cho. but yeah, ron was obviously jealous of Krum when he had hermione, but he shud get it

and thnx for listening to my ramblin', appreicate it, glad to no theres other lifeformes out there sry it took awhile, ive been busy-whats ur asl? (and, for the hell of it, name)

Hufflepuff

Post 4

Catwoman

I like Hermione best.

Hufflepuff

Post 5

Durandal47

yeah, shes cool-the movie depited her very well, better than the other two i think. my fav wud have to be sirius cuz hes made awesome

Hufflepuff

Post 6

Durandal47

yeah, shes cool-the movie depicted her very well, better than the other two i think. my fav wud have to be sirius cuz hes made awesome jsu tbeing himself.

Hufflepuff

Post 7

Catwoman

i thought snape was done really well, he could have been much worse. in fact i've put him up for an award for "people who've acted charcters from books i've read really well"
slightly better explanation at A754472 (plug, plug)

Hufflepuff

Post 8

Tempest (Keeper of the Nocturnal Storm) Midnight

Actually he is best suited for Slytherin and is only put in Gryf b/c he refuses Slyth. Thus Gryf is then best for him by default.

TM

Hufflepuff

Post 9

Tempest (Keeper of the Nocturnal Storm) Midnight

Does anyone think that Harry will end up with Ginny? Or do you think JK will do the *unthinkable* (lol) and stick Gin with Draco?

Many people think that Harry and Hermione will end up together... Your thoughts? (I'm a R/Hr, D/G, H/whoever, myself).

TM

Hufflepuff

Post 10

Durandal47

howdy, ya'll-its been awhile. I dont no, there chemistry between hermione and ron, definitely. and harry might not get the girl cuz hes the main character, he cant be tied down. maybe and older chic, but nothing agains thim, but hes not that cool, a little too wienerly (or something). still, its possible he and hermione cud get together, doubt it tho. maybe hell make a revelation

Hufflepuff

Post 11

Researcher PH Balance

There is no way Harry and Hermione will get together. If they do, it would be a travesty. Hermione and Ron is such an obvious match (but the fact that I'm so serious as to write upon the love affairs of fictional characters really says something!). As for Wood's place on the team, I hope that Ron takes his place. Remember that Harry is the youngest player in 100 years and Ron is superb at strategy, which Rowling was carefull to illustrate in book 1.

To say something more about Hermione/Harry thing. I think that a lot of girls identify themselves as Hermione and to have Hermione be with Harry is like their dream of being with the most popular boy in school. However, I love Ron and he needs something! Harry can't have it all (he's not the only one to suffer because of Voldemort, look at poor Neville Longbottom).

As for the houses, I'm wondering when someone is going to make a self-help book. Which Hogwarts house are you?

Hufflepuff

Post 12

ArthurDentrules

harry-ginny
ron-hermoine
boo cho!BOOOOOOO!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post