A Conversation for How to Make an Orange Julius

More locations

Post 1

Captain Armadillo

We have OJ out here in Colorado. I know there are stores in the following malls: Aurora Mall, Lakeside Mall, Southglenn Mall, Southwest Plaza Mall, and Westminster Shopping Center. (There may be more, these were all that are listed in the Denver Phone book.)

More locations

Post 2

Researcher 127453

There's one in the Lakewood Mall, in Lakewood, NY, a small but commericalized city near Jamestown, NY

More locations

Post 3

Vonce

In the Marina Del Ray Harbor in Southern California, there is an Orange Julius shop.

More locations

Post 4

cavebloke2

They're all over Vancouver, too.

More locations

Post 5

Hubbel

There is at least one location in Cincinnati, OH in the Beachmont shopping mall.

More locations

Post 6

Marik, the Ankhman

if you're ever in new york, they're all over the place, i know of about seven from my personal experience...

More locations

Post 7

Scottworthy

There are also at least six in the Seattle area. And I know of one in East Wenatchee, in central Washington State.

More locations

Post 8

cavebloke2

So not that rare after all then, really.

More locations

Post 9

chickadee (wheee!)

And there's one in the washington square mall near portland (oregon, not maine)

More locations

Post 10

pngwen

Here in Knoxville, TN, we have no "Orange Julius" stores. However, we do have Denton's on Kingston pike. They sell officially licensed Orange Juliuses, so you can get the frothy orange goodness if you are in K-town!

More locations

Post 11

kiwi11131

There is also a Orange Julius in The Colorado Mills Mall in Colorado...smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more