A Conversation for

speechless...

Post 1

Joe

um.. see you in an hour then! smiley - smiley

speechless...

Post 2

Archangel Zax

oops! sorry! my ins server's been down since shortly after i posted that msg... been going hawire trying to keep my 'puter from getting fried! AAGH! ok. well, here. my LINKS LINK is up and running. it's got some really useful ones all in one spot. if you find something in your travels that you think may be useful, stop by and let me know, 'K? check it out...
don't forget to bookmark it so you can access it easily!! smiley - smiley hope you find it useful.. and since you're the first one that'll use it, maybe you can let me know if it's worth telling others about...? remember, it's not finished!

http://www.h2g2.com/A305155

talk to you soon!

Saint Zax*

*Trying with all my might

speechless...

Post 3

Joe

WHEW! I looked and looked... I thought I wasn't clicking in the right places! Okay... after I finish posting my wonderful things... will go check out. I actually have one place to recommend to you (and others) and 24 hour 365 days a year playing of the HHG radio shows via the web!

speechless...

Post 4

Archangel Zax

That exists??? and you have the link?? I WILL PAY YOU for it!! BROWNIES galore are yours, my son, if only you share this link you speak of!

Saint Zax*

*eager andicipation...

speechless...

Post 5

Joe

I'll speak to you at the bar! smiley - smiley

speechless...

Post 6

Archangel Zax

so what've you been up to? got the link from the Grin, but *apparently* i have to download realplayer before i can access hhgg. really ticks me off, cuz my 'puter has NO memory left, and won't let me complete the download. aaaagh!
maybe i'll just use another computer.... just have to figure out which would be accessable.

you really need to respond to this, cuz i've started to worry.
smiley - smiley
Saint Zax*

*guarding those who don't really need guarding....

speechless...

Post 7

Archangel Zax

and BY THE WAY... the conversation at the grin has moved to a new thread. it's now on THIRD ORDERS... probably why second orders has been quiet for so long! i'm keeping a pint cold for ya, so see you there!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more