This is the Message Centre for Nonametraveller

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 41

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

LOL. Oh, Jimi's on the radio. "Hey,Joe". How was your trip? I've done nothing useful today. I love it. I took the dogs to the canal twice and I'm thinking of going again. I tried to take them through the woods in back of my house, but the mosquitoes are taking over. I swear these dogs are reading my mind. They both appeared as I was typing that last bit. smiley - smiley

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 42

LOL. Oh, Jimi's on the radio. "Hey,Joe". How was your trip? I've done nothing useful today. I love it. I took the dogs to the canal twice and I'm thinking of going again. I tried to take them through the woods in back of my house, but the mosquitoes are taking over. I swear these dogs are reading my mind. They both appeared as I was typing that last bit. smiley - smiley

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 43

Nonametraveller

That may not be as far fetched as it sounds.I am convinced that dogs and animals in general are telepathic.

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 44

I think so too. smiley - smiley It's going to be a perfect day today. The sun is shining, and I'm listening to Genesis. I have a ton of forums to answer, and e-mails to send. I'll be off for now, but I will be back. smiley - smiley

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 45

Nonametraveller

sounds good Ali...i'm just off to sleep myself,goodnight.

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 46

Good night. smiley - bigeyes

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 47

Nonametraveller

smiley - bigeyes Good Morning!!

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 48

Good morning sweetie. Now that was the nicest thing anyone's ever said. smiley - smiley How are you? It's raining here, but the weekend is supposed to be perfect. It really doesn't matter though, does it? I was happy to see that you were online. smiley - smiley

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 49

Nonametraveller

I'm fine thanks Alicat...Thanks for making me feel so welcome.
mmwaww <----big kiss for you

I hope that what ever the weather you will have a perfect weekend

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 50

I wish the same for you, Dave. smiley - smiley

Love & Hugs,

Ali*

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 51

Hi Noname. How have you been? smiley - smiley

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 52

Nonametraveller

Hey Alicat,
How you be sweetie?
I'm cool,just a bit a bit tied up with real life at the moment,i have hardly been here at all over these last few weeks.Even now i have only popped in momentarily,however i will try and call in later this week again to see if you are around.
Take care
love
Noname

The Secrets Of LIfe

Post 53

Hi Noname,

It's so good to know you're OK. I missed you. I'm glad it's just RL keeping you busy and that nothing bad has happened. We've started a new forum for our virtual walks. The old one was getting pretty long. We're gathering for a little BBQ before we start off again. We'll be sure to wait for you. smiley - smiley

I hope all is well with you and the weather is good. It's rained here every day in recent memory, although today has been nice so far. Talk to you soon.

Love,
Ali*

A rustle in the tree tops.........Could it be.......

Post 54

Monkey Boy

Swooping down on his vine, Monkey Boy flies through the air and somersaults to the ground infront of Alicat. "Hello Babe, you look beautiful today, Have you done something new with your hair??" Monkey Boy fumbles around in his bag and pulls out a glowing blue bottle. "Look what I've got" MB pours two cups of delicious love and passes one to his favourite feline. "You're the business Alicat"
I'm off to see who's around. Catch ya later babe.

Bye

A rustle in the tree tops.........Could it be.......

Post 55

*alicat chugs back her glass of love in one swig. It tastes better than ever. MB swings away so suddenly, she doesn't get the chance to tell him how wonderful it is to see him.* Next time I'll be prepared. smiley - smiley Bye, my favourite simian. smiley - smiley I love you. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post