A Conversation for Trading Card Games

inwo

Post 1

Jonboy

Darn. They didn't list my favorite trading card game: Illuminati New World Order. This one was evil. It was best played in groups of 3 - 6 people. Then you conspire against everyone else. It was a good way to get people really angry at you, unless everyone realized that it was just a game. As all of these games. People get way too serious about them.

inwo

Post 2

Martin Harper

My favourite is the online trading card game - ChronX. You spend your money, and get "virtual cards" - which is great, because you never have problems with the dog eating that $10 very rare... it's also easy to get a game - you can play all round the world - whereas it can be tricky to find someone to play against in real life TCGs.

Well - I like it, anyway... the website's at www.chronx.com, should you be interested - www.chronx.cc is the "unofficial HQ". I'm MyRedDice there too - or "Desperado - Martin" on occasion - come say hello... smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more