A Conversation for The Cheshire Grin Inn

Second Orders..

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Me will not be here to make a new forum... so me did it now... the bar is open... drink all you want and be merry... me will be back a week tomorrow... see you all then... and take care of one another... ~grin~

Second Orders..

Post 2

Archangel Big 'Evil' Dan

*wonders how the bar will run without a bartender* Bye Greebo.

Second Orders..

Post 3

Archangel Zax

well, i'm not the best, but i can pull a tap!! taking orders!

Second Orders..

Post 4

Researcher 99947

I'd like a roxy disk please

Second Orders..

Post 5

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

hey Zax, think you could pull that tap once for me? I want a smiley - empty before we try to play any more tunes. BTW, what was the band's name? I remember talking about it, but it all gets a little fuzzy after that.

Second Orders..

Post 6

Archangel Big 'Evil' Dan

I thought it was "The Band With No Name".

Second Orders..

Post 7

Alien

Second orders? I don't remember having any first order...

Warning...

Post 8

GOD

The more sensitive of you humans might want to look away right now. That type of Alien uses the same orifice for consumption AND disposal...

Bloody Mary !!! The drink that is...Hurry, I don't want to miss out on the drunken brawl in there.

* Points *

As I qualify on the drunken part well enough, just got to size up to the challenge of the other...

smiley - fish - The one & only.

Warning...

Post 9

hey God, it's me, Margarat! Haha, I bet you get that a lot. There's Bloody Marys to be had over at the Sheraton Lounge Bar. Brunch is also happening. Check out 'Let the Party Commence'.

Warning...

Post 10

GOD

Well there is always a jokester, mind you, I have ways of dealing with them... smiley - winkeyesmiley - bigeyessmiley - winkeye

I was going to hang around here a bit longer, until the Dangermouse Convention gets into full swing...

* Thinks to self: Oh, no. What are they going to say when that piece of information passes into the public domain *

...Oh, sorry. I meant to say the League of Supreme Beings meeting kicks off. smiley - smiley

smiley - fish - Simply, the newt's got nothing on him.

Second Orders..

Post 11

Archangel Zax

Alright all.. here ya go!

<pouring a shot of Jack & sucking it down> PHEW! i'm gonna need a few more of these if i'm gonna keep up with this lot!

apparently the band is on break.. here, let's put the jukebox to good use..

So God, did you get my application? can i be your first archangel?? i'll make a great recruiter!

Second Orders..

Post 12

GOD

* Grabs any drink offered, not because he is an alcoholic mind, but simply to show enthusiasm * smiley - winkeye

Look, I’m going to have to leave the bar area if you play any more of the Devil’s Music -‘Rock’N’Roll.

With regards to your application, St.Peter is currently reviewing your ‘Microfish‘
records, I don’t imagine for one minute that you will step straight into the shoes of an Archangel, for one thing Gabriel would be miffed, but I’m sure some kind of commission will be forthcoming... smiley - smiley

* Glides over to the jukebox, the strains of Cat Stevens emanate... *

Oh, for mysake !!! Not that turncoat !

* Presses another button. The mellow tune ‘One for my baby’ sets the latenight vibe off to a tee. Which is quiet apposite for the curious time dilation/timezone HE finds himself in *

smiley - fish - THE chairman of the board.

Second Orders..

Post 13

Archangel Zax

I'd REALLY like to make Archangel smiley - smiley... what're the criteria? how 'bout pandering? i can do that! see?

How's 'bout a fresh one, m'Lord?

Second Orders..

Post 14

androyd

*sips drink* Thanks, that's really slippery.

Since the entertainer's so cheerful I'll down this and quietly recharge my batteries if you don't mind me using that socket over there.
*Swallows lubricant and indicates to corner.*
Mike A can always use me as a drum-machine
*Flips open panel on knee with one red button and one green*
Just press - I'll leave you to work it out...

Second Orders..

Post 15

Archangel Zax

Alright! 'bout time we got some drums in here!

Good show, 'Droyd!

Second Orders..

Post 16

GOD

* Moves closer to said pint, looking like HE has found an old friend *

Cheers...

* Glances up at Saint Zax, swooping about, trying ever so badly not to let on... *

You need to perform some GREAT deed to qualify for such an exaultant status, best stick to learning the ropes in your current position... smiley - winkeye

smiley - fish - Simply, High Spirited.

Second Orders..

Post 17

Archangel Zax

O.K. Kahuna, I can dig it...

Ready for a fresh one, mike? dan? spork? cloughie? Suzy? Alien? Aunt? anyone?

Second Orders..

Post 18

Archangel Zax

(didn't mean to leave you out krunch, and anyone else.. just was VERY tired of typing)

*** OK FOLKS! HOW ABOUT A BAR GAME?

*rules: 1) wait till you're called (so it can follow some kind of pattern if desired) 2) when you're called, write a limmerick. 3)call two more people! that's it... easy, eh?*

let's see... i'll start...?

smiley - smiley
I once knew a young girl named Jill
whose shoes were quite hard to fill-
Her toes were so long they could wrap 'round a schlong
and her podiatrist never sent a bill !
smiley - winkeye

I CALL ON SPORKY AND DAN !

smiley - smiley

Second Orders..

Post 19

Archangel Big 'Evil' Dan

There once was a guy named Dan
He was a handsome young man
He said "I can't rhyme,
I haven't the time.
But I'll give it a try when I can."

I call Alien and Agony Aunt.

Second Orders..

Post 20

Ok, here goes:

Ian, Ian, we don't know where you are.

Your father is thinking, you're out at the bar.

Your mother's supposin', that you're overdosin',

But more likely, you're out crashing your car.

A good friend wrote that about one of his good friends. It was so good, I gave him my copy of '1000 Great Limericks'. He is Irish, and I wish him the best.

Key: Complain about this post