This is the Message Centre for minorvogonpoet

I'm a published author too!

Post 1

minorvogonpoet

My novel 'Dreaming in Stone' is now officially published. I've published it under my maiden name - Sylvia Hansford, and it's available from Amazon.

This represents the result of over four years work so I really want to shout about it!smiley - bubbly

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Congratulations!

[smiley - run to see about ordering it]

Post 3

Done!\

smiley - smiley

Post 4

cactuscafe

Proud of you, dear writerlady!!!!

I'll go check it out.

Post 5

Superfrenchie

What paulh said.
smiley - biggrin

Post 6

cactuscafe

Nice looking cover!! You're published! (leaps about smiley - boing).

And I just ordered my paperback copy! Excellent. If you're strolling through Brighton at the end of Sept, I'm the one in the coffee shop reading your book. smiley - rofl.

How cool is that? smiley - cool. Like hearing one's song on the radio.

Massive achievement. smiley - kiss

Post 7

minorvogonpoet

Many thanks! smiley - smiley I'm not expecting fame and fortune, but it's nice to get it out!

If you're thinking of self-publishing, I would see Amazon's CreateSpace is pretty easy to use. It must be if I can do it! smiley - laugh

Post 8

minorvogonpoet

Many thanks! smiley - smiley I'm not expecting fame and fortune, but it's nice to get it out!

If you're thinking of self-publishing, I would say Amazon's CreateSpace is pretty easy to use. It must be if I can do it! smiley - laugh

Post 9

Willem

I'm seriously thinking of self-publishing a book too! I will check out CreateSpace ...

Post 10

I'mm about halfway through "Dreaming in Stone." So far, so good. smiley - smiley The father is plum tired out, The family is in a jam, and possible disaster is on the menu......

Post 11

minorvogonpoet

There's certainly lots of food. Lots to chew on! smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for minorvogonpoet

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more