A Conversation for David Eddings: The Belgariad

Umm

Post 1

Twenty-First Century Schizoid Man

Theyre not THAT thick-only 200-300 pages apiece. Also, with fantasy, it's a given that theyre isnt any electricity, plus you need spell check. Also, are you sure that Aldur was the OWL god? Im not sure he was assigned an animal.

Umm

Post 2

Plus, Mister Wolf actually came very rarely. Years between, as I remember.

Umm

Post 3

Garthion of URAN

Aldur Was NOT the god of anything apart from his disciples, the child of light and certain selected Alorns like Cherek Bear-shoulders and his sons.

Garthion of URAN. smiley - hsif

Umm

Post 4

I dont think Nedra was the lion god either I believe the onbly gods that flaunted their animalness was Issa, and that bull god guy. Its been a while sinch i read those book

Umm

Post 5

Garthion of URAN

Belar was the Bear God, Nedra was the God of Commerce, Issa was the Serpent, Torak was the Dragon God, Chaldan was the Bull God, Mara was the God of the Marags (I do not know his symbol), Aldur did not accept any peoples nor did he gain a symbol but he did get desciples (Belgarath, Belzedar, Belmakor, Belsambar, Beltira, Belkira, Beldin and Polgara). Of course there is the Farther of the Gods UL the God of the cave dwelling Ulgos and the assorted monsters. There is also the mother of every thing THE UNIVERSE.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more