A Conversation for Vampires

Eastern Europeans are great, aren't they?

Post 1

Mojophile

You have to admire the Bulgarians. Want to see a nude virgin ride a horse? 'No, really, we're trying to find vampires. It's for the good of the town!' Or Macedonian's. Talk about petty. There was obviously someone who really fumed at the sight of people spilling their wine, so decided to do something about it: 'Look, that means he's going to be a vampire. Get him, boys!'

Mind you, the Mexicans come across as pretty crazy here. Vampires can be stopped by giving them bread, but if you don't have any then just give them a meteroite? Now really, how many people who can't afford bread are going to have spare meteorites? They're highly collectable and very expensive, you know.

Post 2

Researcher 185550

Yeah that's true. The Mexican one - the bread eater - must get pretty boring. It'll ask for bread, fine. Then bread abd jam, fine, then it'll ask to eat your brains and disembowell you, fi- whoa, cunning. The meteorites. Yes. Suuuuuuuure. maybe they get the meteorite from a portentuous signal. Then they keep it down the town hall so
" Quick, there's that thingy at my house and I've run out of bread! Gimme the meteorite!". Mmm. I like the Rabies explaination, though

Post 3

Researcher 185550

Yeah that's true. The Mexican one - the bread eater - must get pretty boring. It'll ask for bread, fine. Then bread abd jam, fine, then it'll ask to eat your brains and disembowell you, fi- whoa, cunning. The meteorites. Yes. Suuuuuuuure. maybe they get the meteorite from a portentuous signal. Then they keep it down the town hall so
" Quick, there's that thingy at my house and I've run out of bread! Gimme the meteorite!". Mmm. I like the Rabies explaination, though.

Post 4

Researcher 185550

AAAAAGh oops dint mean to post it twice.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more