A Conversation for Abriachan, Inverness-shire, Scotland

Maggieknockater

Post 1

Clair

It is anywhere near Maggieknockater is it? In January i went on a world tour of Scotland and we loved the name of maggieknockater so visited it. We're now looking for places for our second tour!

Maggieknockater

Post 2

Lord Jock

If your going back to Scotland,go to Aviemore,South of invershnekie(Inverness).It's a beutifull place.Check out Loch an eilan,Loch Garten,Boat of Garten,Rothiemurchus,The hill,Glenmore,The Winking Owl,The Red Mc gregor and if you go to the fish and chip shop,Ask for a Seagull supper and see what happens.I havent been there for 20 years so I hope all the pubs and Harkies chip Vomitry is still there. But most of all HAVE FUN.

Maggieknockater

Post 3

Researcher 163756

I used to live in Maggieknockater and look it up regularily on the net to see if anyone there has a website yet. It is a beautiful place and the folks are very nice. I havn´t been back for 14 years so it´s high time I visited again.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Abriachan, Inverness-shire, Scotland

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more