This is the Message Centre for Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Buffy

Post 21

FilmFan

Pity you missed it - Buffy was superb this week. Did you know there's an Angel episode coming up with Faith in it? Sadly next week's Buffy follows on from this week's so you'll have to endure spoilers. I know how you feel though, as my cable box died halfway through recording Angel. D'oh!

Buffy

Post 22

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

S'ok, I'm already spoiled for pretty much everything. I was attempting to live spoiler free but it's impossible.
Yeah, the crossover with Faith sounds amazing- apparently there's a big set piece with a rooftop, Buffy and Faith and a helicopter. Could be ecplosive smiley - smiley

Buffy

Post 23

Arwen

You've lost me completely - who's Faith? Ah the peril of being a mere terrestial viewer. smiley - sadface
But, I do have control of my own remote control! smiley - smiley

Arwen.

Buffy

Post 24

Faith- the new Slayer. She appeared in the last BBC2 Buffy.
It's finally back on next week.
*smiles insanely*
And all the videos in the second boxset are faultless.
*jumps up and down*
Ah, the ability to watch Xander in *that* Speedo over... and over... and over.
*faints*

Buffy

Post 25

FilmFan

You want some more good news? C4 have just bought the rights to Angel...

Buffy

Post 26

Aw, I've known that for donkeys...
And it's not good news. Adverts, weird times, the possiblilty that they won't show the crossovers (see Homicide). And then there's the truly frightening concept for you- one word... T4.

Buffy

Post 27

FilmFan

Hmmm. Adverts I can handle (it couldn't be any worse than on Sky, where they put them in all the wrong places), and they're bound to show the crossovers, purely because a Buffy episode will mean higher ratings. Probably. As for T4 though, you're right. That IS scary. If they cut Dawson's Creek, then Angel episodes could end up being 30 minutes long each!

Buffy

Post 28

Exactly my point.
I suppose the adverts won't be too bad- I mean, with the success of the Buffy boxsets, Angel ones must be a given.
I guess you're right about the crossovers too but the best thing would be if the two channels would work together. *sigh* wishful thinking...

Buffy

Post 29

FilmFan

Tweetie - Since you've got the box-set of videos, can you clear some stuff up for me? 1) What exactly was cut from your favourite episode ("Go Fish") in the cut BBC2 version? 2) Is it true that they replaced the line "Just what my reputation needs - to get eaten by the whole swim team" with "...that I did it with the whole swim team"?

Cheers

Buffy

Post 30

Ok, here we go.
1) (Go Fish isn't actually my fave eppie- credit me with *some* taste). The big cuts were to the scene where Buffy fights the two fish guys and Gabe peels off his skin.
2) Nope, the line was always "...that I did it with the entire swim team."
Hope that clears it up- ask me something else. Go on, I love to test my knowledge smiley - winkeye

Buffy

Post 31

FilmFan

I was joking - I only said it was your favourite because of your Xander-in-speedos comments. (Remember the Mulder-in-Speedos episode of The X-Files? They MUST have been thinking of the Internet-effect...) Anyway, I'm convinced that that line WAS altered, although I suppose I'm glad it wasn't the BBC that did it. If you look, you don't see her say the words, and also it SOUNDS like a bad edit. Also, it doesn't make sense, whereas "my" line is a perfect double entendre... What do you think?

Buffy

Post 32

I know you were joking, I was just clarifying cos... well actually I don't know why smiley - winkeye
Not a big TXF fan, I just never got into it.
I'll have to watch it again and see, but I'm fairly sure that's the way it was in the script, hmmm.
And, oh yeah, my heartiest *uh-huh* to your double entendre smiley - tongueout

Buffy

Post 33

FilmFan

1) Does tomorrow's Angel look cool or what? (I think Faith may be my favourite character, after Evil Willow).

2) How far away are we from the Spike S3 episode?

Buffy

Post 34

Ummm.
*grabs episode guide*
We've got:
Homecoming
Band Candy
Revelations
and then it's Lover's Walk.
Oh God, bad thought- next week the Cordy/Xander relationship is destroyed *sobs*.
I'm soooooo upset.
On an upside- Anya and Xander centric tonight smiley - smiley
And Angel looks like it'll ROCK!

Buffy

Post 35

DJGP

The Angel episode Five By Five (The one with faith) was excellant. The best so far.

Buffy

Post 36

Good characterisation, great acting, good script etc...
Yeah, it was good.
*thud*
Sorry, that was my reaction to Xander and his tux! Yum-MY smiley - winkeye
But grrr, Cordy finally admits she loves him and he's done the dirty with Willow. Grrrr!

Key: Complain about this post