Well, he does!

Spaceghost likes seamonkeys!

Post 2

Sir Fragalot

then again, he neglected them...

Post 3

Kumabear

My attempts at making sea monkeys failed. I added water but all I made was a green murk.

Post 4

moondog aka Researcher 108277

My aquatic simians were fine for years until I removed a bit sargasso of algae which was getting smelly. I think it was like removing the rainforests and they all died of starvation of oxygen. I'm going to resurrect them soo, and we'll see how wonderful they are once more. They have little human faces!

Post 5

Sir Fragalot

Did you use tapwater? If so, it may contain too much minerals. It may also be too salty! Hope that helps prevent another seamonkicidesmiley - smiley! Good luck!
smiley - hsif Chris

Post 6

fabt

when adding water to sea monky seeds
it is wise to first check that the seeds are
not dried green lentils or split peas,
and that that water is not vodka.

if this is disscovered to be the case, however,
one can always drink the vodka .

I won't suggest that you eat the split peas.
Highly inadvisable.

Deborah.

Post 7

FairlyStrange

As a teenager, I ran 11 aquariums at once......I raised "sea-monkees" as a food suppliment for the fish(they love 'em!)

Be sure the water contains NO clorine......."stagnant" doesn't hurt, and keep their environment stable.

And, yes, they are fun little critters to watch!

NM

Post 8

Sir Fragalot

Contrary to popular belief, seamonkeys are actually natural born alcoholics.
Oh yes, and tell me this miss smartypantssmiley - winkeye, how can vodka be discovered to be just that without drinking it first.
Actually, logically speaking you will need to drink the contents of the bottle to have any statistically significant proof it is in fact filled with vodka.
Following this path of logic has made me very happy at times, though thoroughly unable to be a good sea monkey founding father.smiley - smiley
smiley - hsif Chris

Post 9

Dragonesque

I would like to add that I have found sea monkeys to be a great gift idea for people of all ages.

Post 10

Kumabear

I don't know where to find sea monkeys anymore. I havent seen a pack in years.smiley - fish

Post 11

Gwennie

Okay, I'm going to be a spoil sport here....

I've come across these sea monkeys in toy shops and gift catalogues and thought the whole thing was rather cruel, taking into account that most attempts at raising these little creatures are doomed due to the ignorance of their "owners".

I certainly won't buy them for my children. Other species shouldn't be used as a form of amusement or as a toy, no matter how small.

Post 12

Kumabear

smiley - sadface

Post 13

Sir Fragalot

O dsmiley - fishrnit. I guess I'll also have to give up my collection of rare bronzed live koalas!
No, seriously, I agree. Seamonkeys are kind beings and should certainly not be dissolved in liquor of any kind..
smiley - hsif Chris

Post 14

King Fabels (a.k.a. FABIUS, the confusatron)

What in particular keeps me bussy is te following question. What do they do? Do they give paws, do they bark or cuddle? How many words can they learn and can they communicate with one another, like furbies? I wish to remind Space Ghost of his unethical behaviour involving sea monkeys. Next time I'll be turning him into one.

Post 15

Really I will..

No, I mean it!

Post 16

Ohnooooo, everybody run, there's a gigant sea mokey on the loose!

Women and childeren first!

Post 17

Sir Fragalot

You are being very silly! You deserve the Backward Fish Award:
smiley - hsif
congratulations.smiley - winkeye

smiley - hsif Chris

Post 18

your Backward Fish Award has just become the lunch of the gigant killer sea monkey

smiley - winkeye

Post 19

Sir Fragalot

*Backward Fish Award detonates*
^>< smiley - smiley

Post 20

You are going to be very sorry! This gigant sea monkey is a very gentile and harmless creature. All it wanted to do was bring an old lady her wallet she had dropped. The declare hereby the gigant killer sea monkey as an officially extinct species. *wipes a tear*.

Let us today ponder our mistakes and make sure that we aren't prejudiced on the outside any more.

We shall remember you dear gigant killer sea monkey!

Key: Complain about this post