A Conversation for Sea Monkeys - 'Artemia salina'

Sea Monkies

Post 1

O.R.C.

We have those little suckers in our office. We've had them for some time and, I have to say, they are exceedingly ugly and boring creatures. Just as they seemed to be dying out naturally, after about 8 months, we noticed a myriad of new ones had hatched. Are we ever to be free of them?


Sea Monkies

Post 2

Baach U Man!

I read a pretty disgusting tail about sea monkeys. Apparantly some rather nasty band members (of a band whose name I can't seem to remeber) told the bald bloke from Smashing Pumpkins that a line of sea monkeys was actually a line of coke. He promptley snorted the lot, and was extremely distressed when told what he had just done. And after a few days his piss turned white.

Could put you off snorting sea creatures for life that could.


Sea Monkies

Post 3

avonkerr

you should have got itsy bitsy sea dragons they come with snails

http://www.littleaussieproductsshop.com/Itsy-Bitsy-Sea-Dragons-s/23.htm


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more