A Conversation for Aerosol Cheese

it's NOT foamy...

Post 1

Researcher 30830

[alt. spray cheese] it's about the consistency of silicon caulk - with NO bubbles. the aerosol propels the cheese out of the can (rather slowly). its' flavor is actually quite a bit better than processed cheese 'singles' that go by the name 'american cheese' or 'canadian cheese' in north america. the most common brand is 'Easy Cheese" by nabisco (the only brand this researcher is aware of), but people often refer to 'Cheese Whiz', a non-aerosol cheese meant for melting as a dip or spread, when they mean aerosol cheese. this researcher proposes that the name 'Cheese Whiz' would have been more appropriate for a cheese product that sprays from a can, but was already taken when aerosol cheese was invented.

Easy Cheese

Post 2

American Maid

As one acquainted with people that seriously refer to themselves as the Eazee Cheeze Brothers I would concour that Easy Cheese is more appropriate than Cheese Whiz- what is easier than spray cheese? whereas Cheese Whiz takes preperation and finess to get anything done with it.

it's NOT foamy...

Post 3

Dandelion Pegleen

... oh bats' doo - you mean I've been EATING my spermicide - I thought aerosol cheese was frothy!

As long as this post is frolicking in the gutter - anybody ever been kinky enough to "play" with spray cheese, à la whipped cream bikini? Hmm? Just a thought, shame my husband doesn't like mixing food & sex... hee hee (if this disgraceful idea originates with me, I claim copyright & demand royalties everytime somebody uses it...)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more