A Conversation for Hot Desking

Hot Desking

Post 1

TR6

My perspective on Hot Desking is that its a company / corporations way of telling you the bottom line.... That you are just a number, no more.

If your working under these conditions, it would probably be a mistake to ever expect consideration, compassion, appreciation or any other 'human' warmth of expression from your employer.

This is ok if your a young, tough, individualistic lizard who hates family or social connections and only ever strives for number one.

To me its just another anti - social corporate practice that is no better than an animal that feeds off its own young, one day its fertility will wane.....

Hot Desking

Post 2

garbled

I work in retailing, rather than an office, and one of the advantages of being on the move all day is that I can spend more time working with people that I like and avoiding those I like less (aren't I the tactful one). Isn't hot-desking like that?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more