A Conversation for How do I...?

find starship titanic

Post 1

cumulonimbus

how do i find the computer game starship titanic. i dont know where to look and i really want it (especially if it can be downloaded free)
any ideas? thanks
-orion

find starship titanic

Post 2

Marjin, After a long time of procrastination back lurking

Try GOOGLE or another search engine. It gives lots of hits, with also selling sites. I do not know if you can get it for free.

find starship titanic

Post 3

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

http://www.simonsays.com/starshiptitanic/

see if that does you any good.

find starship titanic

Post 4

Gnomon - time to move on

I bought a copy of Starship Titanic in the GAME shop (that's the name of the company) in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Dublin, Ireland on Saturday. It cost EUR 17.

find starship titanic

Post 5

Henry

Any good?

find starship titanic

Post 6

Gnomon - time to move on

I haven't even installed it yet. I'll let you know when I have something to report.

find starship titanic

Post 7

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

I found a DVD copy on eBay. Definitely worth getting hold of, if you can, even though some of the puzzles are annoying to say the least!

find starship titanic

Post 8

$u$

It was supposed to have been re-released, so /should/ be readily available. I still haven't got a copy though.smiley - sadface

smiley - flyhismiley - pony

find starship titanic

Post 9

Peregrin

Take a look round second hand game shops (such as Computer Exchange and GAME), and on eBay and stuff. It's quite commonly sold second hand as people get p****d off by the puzzles and give up!

I had to download a solution to get past some of the puzzles. Darned annoying game. But highly entertaining.

On a side note, I heard rumours that there were several ways of finishing it, and various hidden rooms, but I never found any. If anyone has info on such things I'd be highly interested smiley - smiley

find starship titanic

Post 10

Gnomon - time to move on

There is a book of hints for Starship Titanic. I saw it a couple of months back in the bookshop in the Loch Lomond Factory Outlet centre in Scotland.

find starship titanic

Post 11

orangerocket

Its even harder to find it for the Mac! Any Mac users in tonight?

find starship titanic

Post 12

Gnomon - time to move on

I got around to installing Starship Titanic on my hopelessly out of date computer and find that it doesn't run properly on it. My soundcard doesn't seem to work properlyso all the sound is full of stuttering and breaks.

But it works on my daughter's computer upstairs. So she has spent the evening playing it and says it is great.

Key: Complain about this post