This is the Message Centre for J'au-æmne

Meanwhile, on the verandah

Post 1

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

~Meanwhile, on the verandah, Joanna and Kheldar are still enjoying their sorbets. They are awaiting the arrival of Ming, who is still trying to find the door outside smiley - smiley~

The weather is getting better and better. Me likes that smiley - smiley.

Post 2

J'au-æmne

*Joanna would just like to note that this is a first, and that no forum has gotten too long to load on my page beforesmiley - smiley*
Its lovely out here.... so nice and mild in the evening too... I couldn't sit out here much before now 'cause the evening was too dark...

Post 3

Ming Mang

*Ming would just like to congratulate Joanna on her incredibly long-loading conversation in her forum and acknowledge that she must be incredibly popularsmiley - smileysmiley - smiley*
Could you just shout again, I'm still having trouble finding this door. Maybe it's a disappearing door?
*carries right on wandering around aimlessly, spots bag of bonbons and takes one then carries on*

Post 4

J'au-æmne

Its just through the door... out here... try to walk toward my voice... c'mon... you can have some sorbet...smiley - bigeyes

Post 5

Ming Mang

Sorbet?!
*runs towards Joanna's voice as fast as she can bursts through several doors and eventually makes it to verandah, where she almost falls over*
Did you say I could have some sorbet? smiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyes

Post 6

J'au-æmne

Lemon or blackcurrent. Which would you prefer?smiley - winkeye

Post 7

Ming Mang

Oooh, decisions! Can I have Lemon please? smiley - bigeyes

Post 8

J'au-æmne

Lemon it issmiley - smiley
*serves Ming lemon sorbet*
So, how d'you like the verandah, now you've finally made it?smiley - winkeye

Post 9

Menza

*looks at holes in doors*

That was rather messy. smiley - smiley

Post 10

J'au-æmne

I'm sure I'll find someone to mend them...smiley - smiley

Post 11

Menza

Don't look at me, I'm useless at wood work.

Post 12

msmonsy

*wanders in and makes herself at home*
hello there, don't mind me....i was feeling a bit tired and thought i would just pop in and rest for a bit smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Post 13

J'au-æmne

like some sorbet?smiley - smiley

Post 14

Menza

smiley - bigeyes

*nods, lots*

Post 15

J'au-æmne

*serves lemon sorbet to Menza*
smiley - smiley

Post 16

Menza

Thank you. smiley - smiley

Post 17

Ciarán Ryan

To Joanna:

I wanted to thank you for á. I am attempting to contact you from your home page because I was not sure that if I had replied to your message on my home page that my message would automatically reach you. Would my thanks automatically reach you? or would you only be aware of my reply when you (inadvertently/ inadvertantly) clicked on my home page?
á is a little letter. I don't feel like Ciaran. Sounds wrong to me.
I think I should read the instructions. No. I don't want to. Thank you.

Post 18

Ming Mang

smiley - bigeyes Thanks for the sorbet. Mmm. I love sorbet! So how comes when I leave everyone else pops in? Hello everyone who has suddenly arrived! I can't remember who you all are, but Hello! to all of you!
Sorry about those doors Joanna. I would try to mend them, but I'm really not that good at woodwork either... Very very sorry indeed.
*offers bonbons as peace offering*
I'm really sorry...
Hey! What's that bird doing? There, that one. What IS it doing?

Post 19

J'au-æmne

Well, I'm not sure...

Post 20

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

~Kheldar, who sits in his chair and is enjoying the view, is trying to follow the conversation that's going on around him. Unfortunately he only heard half of it, so he thinks better of it and gets back to his sorbet smiley - winkeye~

Key: Complain about this post