This is the Message Centre for Demon Drawer

Whoops! Tenth Hootoversary missed

Post 1

Demon Drawer

I missed my tenth Hootooversary on the 17th December.

I was enjoying a considerable nice lunch at the time, having just returned home to Northern Ireland for Christmas at the time.

What has changed in that time?

Well I have at least 20 entries (10 solo) edited on the guide for each of my years here. Though in recent years the frequency has dropped of.

I came out to my parents while I was active on Hootoo, thanks to some support from people on here. I went back in soon after and spent 5 years with the lovely Fashion Cat who earlier this year married Babel 17.

I moved to Scotland in 2001 and am still here. And am not actively involved once again in the Liberal Democrats. I've also (and this is probably the real reason for my inactivity here) taken to blogging. You can guess it in the last 4 and half years I've been at that there are almost 2000 blog posts on my blog which according to Wikio is one of the top 50 most influencial political blogs in the UK as we end the decade.

So I'll have a smiley - stout (a nice smiley which my drinking habit in the F&F inspired) and a BB* chaser.

*For those that don't know that is a Black Bush one of the Bushmills whiskeys

Post 2

Vip

I missed my eighth anniversary on the 21st of December. Thanks for reminding me.

I'll see your smiley - stout and raise you an smiley - ale - to h2g2!

smiley - fairy

Post 3

Demon Drawer

Yeah it was seeing Vegiman's post what reminded me lol.

We'd forget our own heads it they weren't screwed on.

Happy hootooversary to you too.

Post 4

Beatrice

for being back in Norn Irn and not letting me buy you a drink!

Post 5

Demon Drawer

Sorry Bea, was kinda trapped in with snow and ice a little bit. Didn't even get to see all the family we had planned when I was over. Did a genealogist catch up over the phone.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Demon Drawer

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more