A Conversation for Bikini Competition

Let's vote!

Post 1

Donne

OK, I know it's only Friday morning, but I'm eager! How do we vote? Plus, my cellophane is getting itchy, and the weater's a bit chilly right now on my side of the puddle. I'd like to change.

Let's vote!

Post 2

Bluebottle

Hang on a tick while I make sure there are no extra entrants, and then I'll put a vote box on the article above that currently has the list. Then all you have to do is select the name on it, and vote!

Let's vote!

Post 3

Menza

Voted, see if you can guess who I foted for.

Let's vote!

Post 4

saffire

personally i voted for the cheesesmiley - smiley
i was a wee bit surprised to see my name on the list---blue, do you think you could take it off --- i dont do beauty paegants!
-saffiresmiley - bigeyes

Let's vote!

Post 5

Menza

Not many people do.

Let's vote!

Post 6

Roasted Amoeba

My cheese can hardly contain his joy, saffire, that he has a supporter! smiley - smiley

I had told him not to expect anyone to vote for him, so we were both pleasantly surprised... smiley - smiley

Let's vote!

Post 7

The Cheese

I also voted for the cheese. She was the only one who was my type.

Let's vote!

Post 8

Roasted Amoeba

*big grin*

By the way, "she" is a "he" ... or so he tells me... he could be lying, but then cheese are supposed to always be honest, aren't they? smiley - smiley

Let's vote!

Post 9

The Cheese

Oops...it's hard to tell on a cheese.

Let's vote!

Post 10

Menza

Its hard to tell with a lot of people round here.

Let's vote!

Post 11

saffire

true -so true...
is the cheese we voted for named fred? or is fred a roasted amoeba...?
-saffire

Let's vote!

Post 12

Menza

Now I'm confused again. smiley - winkeye

Let's vote!

Post 13

Bluebottle

Okay Saffire - I'll modify the poll. I had it advertised for a few days and asked people to look to see if they wanted their names added or removed, but I guess you missed it. Oh well...

BTW who voted for me? How dare they?!!!

The first rule of Bluebottle's bikini competition is you do not vote for Bluebottle.
The second rule of Bluebottle's bikini competition is you DO NOT vote for Bluebottle!

Let's vote!

Post 14

Krunchy

I'm so sorry, I just couldn't avoid voting for Blue smiley - smiley
and its neck and neck now between helena and blue smiley - smiley
this could be interesting!

Let's vote!

Post 15

Menza

Very interesting. smiley - smiley

Let's vote!

Post 16

saffire

this is a stupid question - who is emmy?

Let's vote!

Post 17

Krunchy

I'm not to sure saffire, apparently she is a woman who looks good in a bikkini, and she has a lot (check out the forum listing for Emmy) of people wanting to vote for her, this could really screw up my plan to get Bluebottle to win the competition. Damn smiley - smiley

Let's vote!

Post 18

Menza

Without wanting to sound rude, have you seen the photos from the Christmas get together. I think getting Bluebottle into a bikini might just be a bad idea. smiley - smiley

Let's vote!

Post 19

saffire

ooo...photos? he he he that might be interesting
-saffiresmiley - winkeye

Interrupting his "gone away" for a brief second.

Post 20

Bluebottle

Erm, hmmm... I would just like to say that it would look very dodgy if I did win. You know, "oh look, it's Bluebottle's bikini competition, and oh look, Bluebottle's won" - personally I'd prefer someone else, esp. DNA, to win. I'd like to thank everyone for their support, but I feel like killing Ben who entered me into it......

Key: Complain about this post