A Conversation for The Don't Panic Help Centre

log-in problems

Post 1

Researcher 191256

I already had an identity. I don't want another one. Ever since I changed internet providers H2G2 and BBC don't recognize me. I fooled around on BBC last week and got them to recognize me, then H2G2 worked and I thought everything was fine. I've been back two or three times. Then tonight (US time) BBC doesn't recognize my log-in and when I came here and put in the log-in, I was given this new researcher number.

Have you any idea what the problem is? I thought maybe the password was wrong, but when I tried to use the "forgot my password" feature, BBC said they didn't recognize my user name. That is the same thing that happened last week.

anyway my usual nickname here is IDIC and my "former" space was U169000. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jen

log-in problems

Post 2

Clelba

i can't tell you what the problem is, but if you e-mail [email protected] with as much info as possible about your original account (user name, password, U-number etc) they should be able to sort it out for you smiley - smiley
hope this helps
^. .^
= ' =
smiley - angelsmiley - choc
smiley - blackcatsmiley - cat

log-in problems

Post 3

HappyDude

remember when you log in that your user name & password is case sensitive.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more