A Conversation for Entry replaced

suggestion

Post 1

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

I am impressed with H2G2. I was just curious whether the H2G2 powers that be have considered adding a free e-mail feature. Most people check their e-mail frequently, and this would increase the number of people logging on, which should be pleasing to the advertisers who might buy space on H2G2. I'm not suggesting that the essence of H2G2 be changed, I'm just talking about adding a feature which might increase revenue. Most of my friends have free e-mail with either Hotmail or Yahoo, so that we can check personal messages while at work without clogging up our employers' servers. I could be all wrong with this suggestion as I am a simple flora lifeform, just trying to help out. smiley - smiley

suggestion

Post 2

Abi

Thank you for the feedback Petunia! I have added your idea to our suggestions list smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more