A Conversation for Entry replaced

Impressive

Post 1

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

Very impressive stats...

That all I have to say at the mo, just impressive!!

Impressive

Post 2

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Did Tomorrow's World really leaung h2g2? Wow! It took me some time to register as a member and me brother works here! (Get well soon Yoz, who also works here http://yoz.com )

Impressive

Post 3

Jim Lynn

We launched live on a special 'Webwise' edition of Tomorrow's World. Douglas was interviewed by Peter Snow while some of us stood around in the back wearing white coats and looking at clipboards. We got 3000 registrations on the first day.

It was fun.

Impressive

Post 4

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

Did you have a top pocket stuffed full of pens?

Impressive

Post 5

Jim Lynn

No, we didn't sort out pocket protectors in time, neither did we all get to wear goggles, which was another idea.

Impressive

Post 6

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

LOL. smiley - smiley

Impressive

Post 7

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Alicat! Have a choccy smiley - fish

Hey Jim Lynne (is that it?) Do you know my brother Shim? He also works at TDV and is U23. We've got a signed copy of the Hitch Hiker's guide at home, Shim asked Dougy if he could sign it, which I think is cool. Now my Mum flinches at me whenever I dare go near her copy.

Impressive

Post 8

Esti, thank you for the smiley - fish. smiley - smiley

Impressive

Post 9

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Thath's okay. smiley - fish

Impressive

Post 10

smiley - smiley

Impressive

Post 11

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I've gotta go in a minute. I've got such a bad cold and it's getting worse every minute. Have you got any relief thingy's for me alicat?

Impressive

Post 12

Peregrin

Hey, wot's happened to TDV.com? It chucked me here.
And are the rumours that TDV are changing their name to H2G2 true?
I don't really mind either way, as long as they keep producing cool multimedia stuff, not *just* H2G2.

Impressive

Post 13

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Yep, that's right, TDV points you here, that's how I discovered this forum. TDV still does exist, I'm not sure of the address, I'll have a look in a moment, hang on.......

Impressive

Post 14

Katsy, I have some harmless, effective cold pills here. Take them with you. They should help. smiley - smiley

Impressive

Post 15

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I'll have to ask Shim. Don't panic, it's still there!

Key: Complain about this post