This is the Message Centre for Santragenius V

NaJoPoMo! Nov 28: On the Road Again

Post 1

Santragenius V

(Katie Melua)

I'm cheating - haven't actually heard the song. But I am.

Currently hurrying to get mails synchronised to my PC - there are a few things I'd like to have a look on during the flight to Paris. And those are not really suitable for an iPhone screen.

Just had an avocado/tomato/mozzarella sandwich and a nice juice and will sip my double shot latte on the way to A20. (Joe & the Juice is my new favourite place at the airport).

Au revoir!

Post 2

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

That bakery just along from it is nice. Great..er...bread, obviously - plus for the first time I understood why your nation is famous for its pastries.

Post 3

Icy North

Is Katie Melua's version a cover of the Canned Heat classic?

When did you last hear a hurdy-gurdy in a Simon Cowell pop song?

Post 4

Deb

smiley - cheerup

Post 5

Hypatia

Willie Nelson

Post 6

Santragenius V

From musical memory, it's not the same "On the road again", at least not as Willie Nelson. Could google of course, but as we've just come into the hotel after taking a trip round the exhibition centre and I'm due in the lobby for a pre-dinner smiley - ale in 13 minutes ... nah

smiley - footprints

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Santragenius V

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more