This is the Message Centre for Santragenius V

NaJoPoMo, Nov 20: Tired Man

Post 1

Santragenius V

(Blue Junction)

Actually, more like tired family -

N came home yesterday afternoon from the scouting troops having had a "live in" in the scout house from Wednesday to Saturday. Judging on his appearance and slow-like-syrup moving around (even given that he's a 15 yer old boy), they got to bed quite late on Friday night. Mind you, there's absolutely no alcohol involved - but lack of sleep can also be rather hard.

C went to a very good friend's 18-years b'day dinner yesterday and after that, the plan was to hit the town. They apparently succeeded - she came home at 5 this morning.

Mrs SG V & I had friends over for dinner. The classical Danish way - meeting at 4-ish in the afternoon, having smiley - tea & cake and a lot of chat. Then dinner. Lots of talk - we must have solved the world's problems several times over smiley - winkeye

Dinner was leg of lamb, very slowly roasted at low temperature. 10 hours at 110C in fact - which means that I had the lamp in the oven before breakfast. A little weird to have garlicy smells in the kitchen for breakfast... And a decent Ribeira del Duoro smiley - redwine to go with the lamp and a wee bit of leftover port for the dessert.

All in all nice, but we're a little subdued today.

Post 2

Deb

smiley - drool Dinner sounds good! (I have chicken thigh in the oven now and I'm very hungry.)

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - drool

Love lamb. Love garlic.

And I'm all too familiar with the effects of staying awake halfway into the night being very similar to being slightly drunk.

Post 4

Researcher 14993127

smiley - cat

Post 5

You can call me TC

Wine to go with the lamps? That's living in style?!

Post 6

hellboundforjoy

smiley - devil

Post 7

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

smiley - laugh

I once read a review of an album called "The Lamp lies down on Broadway" smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Post 8

Santragenius V

smiley - rofl TC. Perview is my fiend!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Santragenius V

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more