A Conversation for The Failure of Christianity to Stand Up to Reason

The Failure of this article to stand up to reason...

Post 61

Ste

No Della. Read what I am saying. Please do not read what you think I mean. It says this:

Stop, please.

You know what this means but you don't want to stop because you feel unfairly treated. I don't know if that is true or not, I don't care, to be honest.

One can disagree with anyone here, surely? Why can't you? Perhaps it is the manner in which you disagree, or debate?

Stesmiley - mod

Post 62

azahar

<>

It's okay, Ste. I think everyone here was able to read that clearly enough - except Della. She prefers to take it and turn it into yet another 'Della/victim' scenario.

You get used to it after a couple of years or so . . .

az

Post 63

nugmeista

i dont believe many of the things this guy wrote but he brings up a good point about the geneologys and the fact that aside from the bible there arent really books that talk about jesus. I find it hard to believe in christianity because there are many inconsistancies but i dont think any of the apostles or the people that suffered persecution under the roman empire could have forged the bible

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more