A Conversation for The Failure of Christianity to Stand Up to Reason

The failure of Christianity posting

Post 1

colourfulJulesT

I will keep this short. I have never read an article which shows so completely the writer as having so much ignorance of the subject matter. Whoever wrote this article has no knowledge whatever of what he/she is attempting to write about. I am so completely gobsmacked that such ill prepared drivel would be allowed on a site run by such an illustrious company as the beeb that I have to sit a while and ponder where to start the answer to such a ludicrous posting.

One thing is entirely clear though, the writer has real issues with the Catholic Church as the whole thing is under pinned by his want to put them right. However, all that has been achieved is a level of bias that it is hard to find almost anywhere.
I feel quite saddened on reading it. It seems to come from a rather tortured soul.smiley - sadface

Post 2

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

smiley - yawn

Post 3

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

smiley - cool comment, Jules! You have summed it up very well...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more