A Conversation for In Defence of Pyjamas

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 21

Cutlery, co-founding Freak and Patron Saint of Cutting Remarks ?¿

You don't get this problem with no pyjamas. Come to think of it, how many pyjamas have zips? Very sadistic pyjamas!

Cutlery smiley - winkeye

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 22

Researcher 99947

My pajamas just have elastic

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 23

shazzPRME

LOL!....*MIND THE GAP!!*
shazz smiley - winkeye

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 24

Researcher 99947

indeed... makes for great Christams photos, when we all rush out in our pajamas to open the presents! What about PJs with feet?

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 25

Ugh, PJs with feet? Yuck. Nope, I still prefer my birthday suit to any pair of pyjamas.

Cutlery - nudist 1/3 of the time smiley - smiley

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 26

shazzPRME

Ooooooooooeeeeeeerrrrrr!!
Sporky...you paint a delightful picture there smiley - smileyWhy don't you
go for an article reminiscing about Christmases past.......for the Post! I will be pleased to receive it and put it in the Paper just before Christmas smiley - smiley
shazzPRsmiley - winkeye

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 27

Researcher 99947

I will be glad to do such, but since my family is so quite out of the ordinary, you will have to give me a certain year= they are all quite unique

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 28

Lupa Mirabilis, Serious Inquisitor

I'm with you also. How can anyone stand nightgowns? I've tried them and they drive me crazy. Every time I roll over, which I do all the time, I get all tangled up in the stupid thing.

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 29

kats-eyes (psychically confirmed caffeine addict)

You're so right, Lupa!

and a great article Looney, I love PJs too - even I don't wear them at night, but the single parts as normal daytime-clothes.... scarcely relised for what they are smiley - winkeye

k*

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 30

Lupa Mirabilis, Serious Inquisitor

Ahhhh yes. Often I just wear casual stirrup pants and things like that as PJs, and it's so nice to be able to get the mail in them without anyone knowing you're not dressed.

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 31

Researcher 99947

Yes... I mostly sleep with a pair of shorts (denim) and a t-shirt... I usually slip on the sandals, when I'm home, and go out and get the mail... only people that know me shake their heads... oh, and people in winter usually do slow down when they see me in such... oh well! I'm not changin my clothes just to get the mail! I'd rather freeze my... delicates... off!

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 32

Heh, I don't care about not being dressed. Anyway, I don't have to open the front door to get the mail, and the milk is only just outside, so I can wear pretty much what I want, as long as I hide it behind the door. smiley - smiley

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 33

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

... a qestion? do you agree with the drift of the article?

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 34

Fate Amenable To Change

wearing nighties is bad news. As has been pointed out they tangle and wind up around your throat.
Jim Jams on the other hand are snug, stay where they are supposed to, and mine are elasticated too so no cord.
AND I got them because when you have little kids who cry in the night you need to be wearing something unless you want to shiver smiley - smiley
But I don't think I could sleep with a bloke who wore them before he turned 40 though!

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 35

shazzPRME

I agree...especially striped ones...or,horror of horrors, those ones with a monogram on the pocket...I personally think that that proves that the guy has trouble remembering his OWN name...no fun in that eh girls! LOL
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 36

GNP Aaron

Pyjamas should be relegated to the upper eschelons of the British upper classes. People who live in Manors rather than Houses. At least for those in the bracket 14 - 40.

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 37

shazzPRME

Do you know many of them LB??

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 38

GNP Aaron

Hahaha... I AM one!
*rips off clothes to reveal monogrammed musty dressing gown covering loud linen Pyjamas. Puts on monocle.*
What-ho! Ah-ahahahahahahahahahahaha! etc.

3 CHEERS!!!!!

Post 39

shazzPRME

Oh dear! What a shock to the system! I better find the Port for you then!

Key: Complain about this post